STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yo, I ran outta pre workout last month and been on a binge of those like 400 calorie chocolate iced cofee drinks and Gatorade protein bars.

The combo tastes so god damn good man, I can't go back!! What have I become????

I could only imagine the pump if i used this combo :lol:

What can I do to lose 2.5-3 pounds for Saturday for a weight bracketed tournament? Fasting? any help will be appreciated!

Wear a hoody and go ham with cardio. Wrestlers/boxers do that to shed water weight before a weigh in

Lol man I usually get hot black coffee from 711 or cold brew from DD

Shipley's chocolate iced donut with my pre-workout on the way to the gym 
pimp.gif

My diet is awful. Somehow I'm not fat. When I'm done cooking I'm prepping healthier food for sure.

im stuck at 213 but i look thinner and more muscular in the mirror.

i wanna be sub 200 by thanksgiving 

What can I do to lose 2.5-3 pounds for Saturday for a weight bracketed tournament? Fasting? any help will be appreciated!

2-3lbs is literally nothing when it comes to weight cutting. Don't waste your time fasting, just eat intelligently and sweat it out.

I lose like 5-6lbs training students/fighters for 1-2 hours in this Texas summer heat.

It's too late now, but Google water loading weight cut for next time.

Gatorade protein bars got me a while back.. I had to lay off the stuff..

Joints are just candy bars. Delicious freaking candy bars.

Started "Insanity" and a health kick this Monday. Getting married in January and want to get down 25-30 lbs.

Feel great but damn, the temptations of "non-healthy" foods is ridiculous.

Maybe after the wedding I'll look into counting macros and all that crap where people can eat pints of ice cream, donuts and pop tarts yet still maintain good physiques. I have an addictive personality so if I go eating ice cream or whatever, my sweet tooth kicks in and I binge. Oh well.

For now, it's the healthy food crap for the time being.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom