STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Speaking of cookies. I was in a crunch today trying to get some protein from a mom and pop store on my way to school. Opted for this bar. Choc chip caramel cookie dough.....

Joint was good as hell. I don't know if I believe their numbers tho. 32g protein, 3g carbs, zero fat. But it tasted bomb
laugh.gif
That flavor must have had you skimming those nutrition facts
laugh.gif

Serving Size 1 Bar
Amount Per Serving %DV*
Calories 370
Calories from Fat 110
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 460mg 19%
Potassium 210mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 33g 11%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 3g
Sugar Alcohol 27g
Protein 32g 64%
Still wood try 
laugh.gif

That flavor must have had you skimming those nutrition facts :lol:

Serving Size 1 Bar
Amount Per Serving %DV*
Calories 370
Calories from Fat 110
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 460mg 19%
Potassium 210mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 33g 11%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 3g
Sugar Alcohol 27g
Protein 32g 64%

Hahahaha I read the "3g sugar" as 3 grams carbs, I don't know where the hell I got the zero fat from! Like I said, I was in a hurry. That makes a LOT more sense why it tasted so good :rofl:

I'm kinda pissed that was low key a cheat meal tho. I'd much rather have eaten a plate of nachos or summin' :lol:

This dude Jimmy really put a ******* towel on his waist and down his legs for DL [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I handle the official supnt merch so I'm down to brainstorm if y'all really want a NTfit merch line 

My girl thought it was a good idea to get a craving for chocolate chip cookies. My favorite. Idk if its because I'm cutting but I had 1 and it was so damn good :x :x :x . Heaven like. 5 cookies later I'm like got damnit :smh: :lol:
I have an insatiable sweet tooth so it's hard as hell for me. Parents brought home a whole cheesecake split into 14 slices on Saturday. There's only 6 slices left and I'm pretty sure it's been all me :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

first time i've ever seen that

Bro i found this one too. What is this? Is this a real exercise or did my guy just freestyle?

I read some of the comments on one of his posts and someone said

"Glad you had a good workout cuz you sure as hell dont make good music" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol: @capo

Man one of my traps is bigger than my other from all that mixed grip dl. Feels extra noticeable when I back squat. I don't really care other than the fact that I don't want to mess myself up with some imbalance.

Gonna have to learn to hook grip. Rip thumbs.

Down with the #ntfit IG tag
and down with some NTFit shirts

We get decently nice microfiber soccer jerseys for our soccer leagues for like $15 a piece. They are hanes version of the microfiber. They have names and numbers printed on them so i know it wouldn't cost much. Would pay extra if our profit can go to a charity or something too.

Hard to wear the NT fitted to the gym so need to wear something else to rep the set

laugh.gif
@capo

Man one of my traps is bigger than my other from all that mixed grip dl. Feels extra noticeable when I back squat. I don't really care other than the fact that I don't want to mess myself up with some imbalance.

Gonna have to learn to hook grip. Rip thumbs.
Do you keep the same hand supinated all the time or something?

Do you keep the same hand supinated all the time or something?

I don't switch hands ever. That might explain why one trap feels like it juts out more than the other lol I thought I was just tripping or my posture was off or something smh

Unless ur just starting to DL or use mixed grip, i dont think we can switch which hand to pronate and supinated, it just feels too awkward. Id try hook gripping if i was concerned about imbalances. Then again maybe on lighter weights/warm up sets when i wouldnt normally mix grip, maybe i could switch hands and get used to it

Back
Top Bottom