STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Wait. Why do u send ur guy to take a smoke break so u can eat?

hit 350 PR on squat yesterday. didnt even plan on going for a PR but i was hitting legs with my friend so I was like screw it.
went up pretty well. not fast, but not too slow.

Back on the grind. Did some soul searching and decided I can buck up and beat this job. I spent my days off (after working 10 days in a row) meal prepping and game planning. Brought a damn backpack with one of those thermal safe bags inside to work. Whenever I needed to eat, I would tell my training dude, "you go ahead and take a smoke break, I'll meet up with you in a min." and I proceeded to stuff my face with glorious macros. Had enough energy after my 12 hours to hit the gym finally. As long as I can eat during the day, there should be no excuses not to get it in. meal prepping is just gonna have to be a way of life from now on.

Anyways, Getting back into it chest day

Some vigorous stretching
(Everything 5X10)
Flat Bench
Incline Bench
dumbell bench press
machine press
some new floor dumbbell fly (see video below)
cable fly's
(motherflubber :smile: I forgot to do dips damn it)
isometric pushups until failure
Then I whooped some lil 10 year olds in some hoops 2-30, then 4-30

I had never tried this floor fly variation before. Stretched the hell out of my pecs for freal. From 32second mark to 1:14

Sensational :smokin

low key i got dumb carpal tunnel so i cant grab no iron but :smh:
think i might put some plates on my abs and chest while i lay down doing leg and arm raises :ohwell: lol gotta do sumthin before i lose it all n fall off completely

Finally back in the gym after taking a week off starting doing backs and felt very sluggish soo I decided to give those energy drinks a try and tried bang blue raspberry for the first time and I gotta say I'm pretty impressed by the engery I got from it. Think I might look into them.

Checking in.

Weight has been all over the place the last couple of months. If I didn't love to run, I'd be overweight easily.

I love to be clean cut so I decided something. I'm not allowed to cut my hair until I shed about 15-20 lbs while also hitting some of my strength goals in the major lifts.

Wish me luck or I'll be looking like Jon Snow soon. :lol:

I have had inflammation in my sternum for the last month and eased up on lifting overall.

Went for a heavy back day yesterday and failed lifting 5 plates. Last month I got it up 5 times :frown:

I lost about 7-10 lbs and lost all kinds of strength and my sternum is still not fully recovered. The summer of gains turned into a summer of pain. The iron path is full of obstacles and we must persevere but......

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

I have had inflammation in my sternum for the last month and eased up on lifting overall.

Got any pics of how it looked like? I seem to have a lump on the bottom of the sternum too but the two doctors said it was jut my Xyphoid Process. I never noticed mine stuck out like that but then again, I've dropped 30+ lbs since the beginning of the year.

I may go to one more Doctor for some x-rays though.

Got any pics of how it looked like? I seem to have a lump on the bottom of the sternum too but the two doctors said it was jut my Xyphoid Process. I never noticed mine stuck out like that but then again, I've dropped 30+ lbs since the beginning of the year.

I may go to one more Doctor for some x-rays though.

I don't have pictures but there wasn't any physical showing of it that I noticed. The doctor told me it's inflammation but it might also be a slight tear. The pain is from the middle of the chest to the left pec. It was sharp when it first started but now it's a dull pain that is slowly going away.

Any of you guys have experience with diuretics? I'm taking a bottle from GAT that I got on sale. Said why not and see what it does. 5-6 days in and I dropped like 3lbs. Sitting at 178.5 now :wow:.

That much that quick normal? Could I have been retaining a lot of water weight this whole time?

Any of you guys have experience with diuretics? I'm taking a bottle from GAT that I got on sale. Said why not and see what it does. 5-6 days in and I dropped like 3lbs. Sitting at 178.5 now :wow:.

That much that quick normal? Could I have been retaining a lot of water weight this whole time?

3lbs of water weight in 6 days doesn't sound crazy to me. Also if you're crushing sushi like you said above then I assume you have a high carbohydrate diet, so it's very possible you are carrying a few lbs of water weight. :lol:

3lbs of water weight in 6 days doesn't sound crazy to me. Also if you're crushing sushi like you said above then I assume you have a high carbohydrate diet, so it's very possible you are carrying a few lbs of water weight. :lol:
Guess it's normal. And na bro it was more of a cheat dinner. I'm bringing in no more than 200g of carbs/day for most days :lol:

Hi guys, long time NT lurker since 2004. Finally decided to join the NT community and glad I found this thread. A lot of motivating folks in here. Currently battling through some elbow injuries, so I am just going to be doing whatever exercises that don't irritate it even more, along with some cardio. "Sigh" the joys of getting older.

Got given a voucher for supplement store.
Already have 3 full tubs off Adrenal Rush Pre Workout in the Cupboard stocked up on.
So used it for these bars and bought a got a box of 12 of each haha. So many. Generous Amount on the Gift Card so thought I'll.bjy what I wouldn't ever with my.own $
2-3 a night lol that's my dessert during TV time
20170809_150619.jpg

Peanut caramel always my favorite flavour in sweets, caramel choc anything is, but that maple cinnamon roll flavour is the best!!

Hi guys, long time NT lurker since 2004. Finally decided to join the NT community and glad I found this thread. A lot of motivating folks in here. Currently battling through some elbow injuries, so I am just going to be doing whatever exercises that don't irritate it even more, along with some cardio. "Sigh" the joys of getting older.

Welcome to NT.. :nthat:

Finally cracked 300 on bench

Bench
Barx10
135x10
225x5
275x3
300x1

Close gripbench
Weighted dips
21 db press
Db floor press
Skull crushers
Cable crossovers
Rope pulldown

Core
Cardio

finally hit 300 also.... my rotator cuffs were killing me i didnt bench since friday went for it monday went on smooth for 2 reps

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gat/jetfuel-diuretic.html

I started this gat jetfuel diuertic for my last show about 7 outs had me looking lean as hell mixed with jetfuel superburn lost about 4-5 pounds in like a day or two. It really works just dont od on it had me feeling nauseated at one point.

I took like 12 pills one day which the serving size is like 6 pills believe wasnt a good feeling.

finally hit 300 also.... my rotator cuffs were killing me i didnt bench since friday went for it monday went on smooth for 2 reps

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gat/jetfuel-diuretic.html

I started this gat jetfuel diuertic for my last show about 7 outs had me looking lean as hell mixed with jetfuel superburn lost about 4-5 pounds in like a day or two. It really works just dont od on it had me feeling nauseated at one point.

I took like 12 pills one day which the serving size is like 6 pills believe wasnt a good feeling.
That's what I'm taking. Minus the burn. Scale says it's working and I'm slightly leaner.
12 in a day? Lawd

Back
Top Bottom