STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

B1986F2F-0359-417E-902D-B2FF875ED2B4.jpeg

3in deficit deadlifts. My DL is my weakest lift so I gotta work extra hard for it

Gave up serious weight lifting this year. Not gonna wait for something to snap to know it's time to hang it up. Still do light lifting a few times a week, but that's it.

Started doing lot of endurance exercises. I had no idea how bad of shape I was in till I started this. I thought I was gonna die after doing 10 burpees :lol:

I spent years lifting heavy weights, but you'd probably need to call 911 if I had to run half a mile. That's not the condition I strive for anymore. Can currently do a mile and a half without stopping. Hope to get it up to two miles before the end of the year.
Gave up heavy lifting 6 yrs ago. Would put everyone to Shame @ the gym when I was 290.-310lbs.. mostly reps no max..
Now down 210 and only 10-25lbs dumbbells all I ever lift with burpees, jump rope & hiit

Gave up heavy lifting 6 yrs ago. Would put everyone to Shame @ the gym when I was 290.-310lbs.. mostly reps no max..
Now down 210 and only 10-25lbs dumbbells all I ever lift with burpees, jump rope & hiit
Burpees are the truth. A lot of people hate on em tho

Anyways.... LeBarn James

You still not no 10” drop in a suit though!

:lol:

Burpees are the truth. A lot of people hate on em tho

Anyways.... LeBarn James

Being brolic sucks especially if you have arthritis. That flex after doing 6 sets of burps with a 25lbs dumb >
You still not no 10” drop in a suit though!

:lol:
haven’t worn a suit in hella long fam.. kinda looking forward to it when the times right..

yrs ago around 2012-13 we did a 145lbs bench rep competition on here.. anybody still around remember lol:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom