STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

meh, I would take pwo or a pump supp before hooping sometimes. Results varied depending on the day. I've hooped my whole life, so most of the feels are normal, just better. Some days I was legit heat lebron, powerful, strong, unlimited energy, get to the rim, play d, and I can shoot. quick boost in strength gave me unlimited range. Other times, it would throw off my muscle memory and concentration and all of my shots would be slightly to the left or right. and my arms wouldnt feel like they belong to me. thos edays suck, because you get people that dont know you're an actual baller and they just assume you're one of those arrogant athletic types that just assume you can do anything lol and just end up in the way being rough as hell (hate those guys). I actually am only of those dudes that can lowkey do everything at a high clip. Except bowling. I suck at bowling.

So i know everyone swears by inzer belts and that seems to be the preference. But $90 is kind of steep anyone have cheaper alternatives?

I have a cheap one i use that was my dads but it has the fat back and its honestly too big i am on the last rung and its still a little loose. I see some harbinger's for cheapish but just wondering if anyone has good experiences with a belt under $50ish
Harbigers feel like a piece of carboard in your hand compared to an Inzer.

i don't know what anyone else's lifestyle and budget is like but i have spent stupid money on shoes and clothes in the past. $90 for an important piece of equipment is not expensive imo. i'm glad i got one and even got a pink one for my wife.

Juat call him war daddy Papi.

What's wrong with paying 90 bucks for something you will use all the time if it's good? That's like two days of groceries.

lol so you won't call someone you dont know at all by his screen name on the internet because you feel like you will be less masculine for it? lol that screams insecurity right there.

on top of you already typing out his name just to say you wont say it...... lol *Nt Logic*

Last edited:
Lol I appreciate it fellas. It's actually a name I robbed from a Brad Pitt flick. All my boys started calling me that, as a joke, because we had the same hair cut, so the name stuck. I'll keep posting progression pics as progression happens. Every couple of months seems like a good split.

Last edited:
Juat call him war daddy Papi.

What's wrong with paying 90 bucks for something you will use all the time if it's good? That's like two days of groceries.

Two days of groceries? Sheesh.

I'm eating 3000 cal a day and only spend $50-60 a week

Last edited:
Yeah I guess that's a bit steep. I spend 20 a day eating out then the rest is food. I eat a little more than that too. My yogurt bill is real high. :lol:

12 weeks down, 4 to go boys

So basically get Inzer :lol:

I am about to make the jump all together...romaleo's....knee sleeves....inzer....powerlifting starter kit

Foreal fam needs to post what his lat work looks like. I could use some growth there. I do plenty of lat pulls and rows. My upper back has def grown.

Foreal fam needs to post what his lat work looks like. I could use some growth there. I do plenty of lat pulls and rows. My upper back has def grown.
Thanks for all the feedback dudes. I'm super stoked about this show!

Ask and you shall receive.

Back Day:

Straight Arm DB Pullover - 3 sets to 15. Weight doesn't matter, 4 second negatives, pause at the bottom, squeeze to the top. Use to warm up lays

Wide Grip Pull-Downs - 4 sets of 8-15 adding weight every set. Keep elbows in front of you to the best of your ability and stay completely upright. No swinging the weight or leaning backwards. 4 second negatives.

DB Single Arm Row - 3 sets to 12 each arm. Pull into pocket of hip, full extension at the bottom. No swinging of weight

Reverse Grip BB Row - chest parallel to the ground. 3 sets of 8-12. Squeeze at the top, 4 second negative.

Deadlift - 3 sets of 6-8. Max weight you can handle with good form

That's a pretty general sample of a routine I would do. Your back is a muscle you absolutely cannot ego lift with if you want to develop it properly. There's so many muscles activating back there that if you aren't consciously trying to use your lays, you aren't going to. I deadlift at the end of my session because I'm not training for strength. If I do them at the beginning I'm too gassed to put maximum effort into the actual development lifting

^ appreciate the knowledge

If strength /function is my goal, DL first (after warmup) right? Thats what i do and that goes for whatever im working out, start with the main lifts/biggest muscle groups and work from there

^ appreciate the knowledge

If strength /function is my goal, DL first (after warmup) right? Thats what i do and that goes for whatever im working out, start with the main lifts/biggest muscle groups and work from there

Yeah absolutely. The only people I recommend pre-exhausting a muscle group like this are people training for size/aesthetics

I haven't really been dl heavy lately. Just a ton of sets at 185-225. Is that still good for developing size or am I better off focusing on other lifts? I'm always eating in surplus btw.

Back
Top Bottom