STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Headed to austin...on Sunday for two weeks...anyone live around there?

Been a on a cut also lost 10 pounds already..cant wait to start bulking again lol

Last edited:
Headed to austin...on Sunday for two weeks...anyone live around there?

Been a on a cut also lost 10 pounds already..cant wait to start bulking again lol
I used to... lots of good gyms, trails and food spots.

Lemme know if you need some info

Yea I'm gonna be in Kissimmee like 15min from Disney in July for a 2 week vacation. I plan on finding a gym down there just to maybe go 2-3x while I'm down there. I actually WANT to be on vacation so nothing serious. Anybody in that area with some tips, let me know [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
They shouldn't even identify her as the aggressor since the dude uses a weapon on her.

If he comes back y'all should just troll him and do extra stuff and mess w him. Like leave maxi pads on his back

Thats lame
haha funny part is everyone said "if a woman slap a man..." so I'm like so if he did that to you you letting it rock?

"Nah im beating his ***" I'm like exactly so why should she have let him ***** her lmao

Side note: I did legs while high today. Wasn't that bad. A little weaker and I was sweating crazy tho lmao. Still went heavy tho. Crazy part is I really felt the pump. Like after squats and extensions I was limping I'm like wtf

Last edited:
Just tried the birthday cake one bar :wow: tell me nothing tops that one, if so then i have some tasting to do.

Last edited:
That story is wild. I'm small and not a fighter by any means but if a dude does that to my wife, I'm finding equipment and using it like a weapon straight up. Barbell to the head like a baseball bat.

Finally done with these damn circuits

Week 4

DL
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5
445x2

Speed DL
370x3x5

3 circuits
Stiff leg DL- 225x8
Bent over rows- 225x8
Reverse grip latpulldown- 270x8
Good mornings- 115x8

Pull ups
Biceps
Core

Seen ol boy that told me he dont DL anymore cuz the bar scrapes his shins today. Told me he hasnt done back squats in a couple months cuz he working landscaping and his back is sore after work lol. Said he does front squats instead. I said thats good u still doing legs. Dude proceeds to put the ***** pad on the bar for front squats :lol:. I know he does it for back squats but damn front squats??

:lol: at anyone using one of those pads. Straight ho move.

Bro theres an older guy i see on a regular basis that talks to me and he noticed that ish too. He started calling dude "foam guy" :lol:

Homeboy asked me once if my chest hurts after bench. Im like what?! Lmao of course its sore its a chest exercise. Hes like no i mean is it bruised after? Im like wtf no. Hes like oh cuz i slam and bounce the bar offmy chest it gets bruised. :rofl: the old head said he needs to put the pad on the barwhen he benches.

Dudes really a character. Everytime he sees me he asks the same thing...

"Heyman whats up? What u working on?"

"What up. Shoulders and legs. You?"

"Shoulders AND legs?!"

Like hearing someone work2 muscle groups in 1 session is the most absurd thing hes ever heard :lol:

:lol: it's like you don't want to be mean or anything so you just laugh to yourself about it. But damn hitting your chest so hard it's bruised? Dudes gotta have the ugliest bench ever.

That story is wild. I'm small and not a fighter by any means but if a dude does that to my wife, I'm finding equipment and using it like a weapon straight up. Barbell to the head like a baseball bat.
When I was a kid my mom said "if they're too big, find the biggest thing around and crack them in the head with it". I guess she practiced what she preached, because in her hayday she chased a drug dealer down with a 2x4 (ironically, after he slapped her first)
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at anyone using one of those pads. Straight ho move.

Bro theres an older guy i see on a regular basis that talks to me and he noticed that ish too. He started calling dude "foam guy"
laugh.gif

Homeboy asked me once if my chest hurts after bench. Im like what?! Lmao of course its sore its a chest exercise. Hes like no i mean is it bruised after? Im like wtf no. Hes like oh cuz i slam and bounce the bar offmy chest it gets bruised.
roll.gif
the old head said he needs to put the pad on the barwhen he benches.

Dudes really a character. Everytime he sees me he asks the same thing...

"Heyman whats up? What u working on?"

"What up. Shoulders and legs. You?"

"Shoulders AND legs?!"

Like hearing someone work2 muscle groups in 1 session is the most absurd thing hes ever heard
laugh.gif
Reminds me of this 

"Tight AND wet!? The combo!?"

Oh I pulled 460 (new soundview) maybe 2-3 weeks ago. I want this 365 bench so bad. I'm benching about 350 now. Weighing in high 180's but I still look 9-10%. 

Slow bulking is life.

:lol: it's like you don't want to be mean or anything so you just laugh to yourself about it. But damn hitting your chest so hard it's bruised? Dudes gotta have the ugliest bench ever.

:lol: i dunno wtf hes doing to have bruises. Bro im dyingggggg on the inside whenever i talk to dude. It takes everything in me not to burst out laughing. He was telling me a while back he wants to compete :lol: i told him go for it

Oh I pulled 460 (new soundview) maybe 2-3 weeks ago. I want this 365 bench so bad. I'm benching about 350 now. Weighing in high 180's but I still look 9-10%. 

Slow bulking is life.

:pimp: :pimp:

Hell yeah man. Get him amped up and ready to compete. :lol: I'd say the same. I'm not gonna stop anyone from living their dreams.

Bench
Squat
Ohp

I get mad looks at anytime when I squat 3 plates and at los campeones that's warm up weight. :lol: difference between commercial and a more serious gym.

Last edited:
My boy visited me in my town haven't lifted with him in 3 years swear all my lifts went up 20 lbs. Was good to have a partner again and someone pushing you

Last edited:
Yeah I mean if you're doing those then that's cool.

The bar has never even felt uncomfortable to me back squatting any weight. If you make a trap shelf you're good.

New soundview. Hit 350 on bench. Damn it was heavy af. I struggled, I won't even hold you. I got it up tho that's all that matters [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Had to do 315x5x3 after. Hit 3, 2, 2, 3. Gonna redo this cycle lmao.

Last edited:
Anydeals om romaloes or adi powers i think i finally want a pair so i can get my squat a bit better and it will be more comfortable on my back.
Id get them out here but theyre hella expensive

Anydeals om romaloes or adi powers i think i finally want a pair so i can get my squat a bit better and it will be more comfortable on my back.
Id get them out here but theyre hella expensive

Code: FRIENDS30 for 30% off adidas.com

Expires june 19th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom