STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

🤣🤣🤣 as someone who is prone to be/do unnecessary in my own training/workouts, i don’t think there is a point beyond actually being able to do that unnecessary stuff 😂 plus most of them dudes are trainers of some sort so the math is most likely to do all that extra stuff to get 👀 to sell programs/personal training by showing how athletic/fit they are

Because it's stronger than supinating and the supine biceps is at greater risk of a tendon tear.
usure.png
Makes sense .. I only ever use it for oly lifts :rolleyes

Last edited:
Lol that was peak NT days haha. I hit 225 the other day 34 times. Getting near my all time 37. Would like to hit 40 but doubt my shoulder keeps up.
good stuff! i'm at least 80lbs lighter now. benching ain't what it used to. I can do hella push ups though lol

Some of that **** look suspect :lol:

🤣🤣🤣 as someone who is prone to be/do unnecessary in my own training/workouts, i don’t think there is a point beyond actually being able to do that unnecessary stuff 😂 plus most of them dudes are trainers of some sort so the math is most likely to do all that extra stuff to get 👀 to sell programs/personal training by showing how athletic/fit they are

Disruptive sprints are bona fide for pretty much any contact sport.

Disruptive sprints are bona fide for pretty much any contact sport.

granted there could be some translatable bits here and there but it's so over the top & OD that it wouldn't be applicable nor even desirable for most; which I think is basically the point. there are so many general & lower hanging fruit to check off before anyone would need to attempt to sprint full speed on a curved treadmill while dodging moderately weighted projectiles 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom