Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

lol

yo i just copped the perfect pushup. i wanna look like this by summer

17.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Anything is possible..%%%% this guy kinda did it

1M7fLSTP3BArx1GoovyoWrDIdxkws61467.jpeg
He had to be using something. No way he did it naturally in 4 months.

Ninjahood tired of dudes talking smack about his crib. Son's going to go hunting for Nters one by one, coast to coast when he get that buff.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

an yea that transformation is serious no doubt about that

id def be interested in his log/supplements etc

MONDAY you got the link to his OG bodyspace/username?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm173739.htm

better stock up fellas

PHs will be outta here word around the gyms..........
You may wanna read again
eyes.gif
....It has nothing to do with PH.
The issue is companies labeling the products with "steroid" names or as "steroid alternatives" or " similar to (insert steroidname)".

TREN-Xtreme: 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17 dione, marketed as "similar to Trenbolone"

they will keep banning more and more ph's though as they have done in the past.

thanks fda, leave less effective and more toxic products on the market in favor of banning those most similar to aas.

good work.

steroids should be legal and these ph's/ds's should be off the shelves imo

so whats the point of pro-hormones? im ignorant on them but ive heard that you get the same side effects as juicing but less benefits.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

so whats the point of pro-hormones? im ignorant on them but ive heard that you get the same side effects as juicing but less benefits.
too many types of steroids and many types of PH to compare sides and benefits...

I dont agree with steroids being legal though. Hormones is not a thing to take lightly and there is a very dark side to steroids many dont speak of.
Only reason why PH are still legal is the continuous ways companies change their formula and PH affects the body differently.

imo all drugs should be legal steroids included

i agree that they are dangerous....but less so than the legal alternatives
and making them illegal just makes it more dangerous for those who take them

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

better stock up fellas

You may wanna read again
eyes.gif
The issue is companies labeling the products with "steroid" names or as "steroid alternatives" or " similar to (insert steroid name)".

TREN-Xtreme: 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17 dione, marketed as "similar to Trenbolone"

nah im right

many companies are pulling PHs from inventory already and many have got the warning letters.

lol @ the rolling icon emoticon....

i know reps from damn near every major product line.

havoc and others have already been discontinued. sites have been havin sales to rid of stock

lemme add though.......its basically just a warning at this point not a ban.......maybe in the future who knows. some very well known Phs have beendiscontinued already though, warning letters have been sent out and this is not the first time the FDA has done this.

all heresay/rumors/warnings/scares

so yea i was bein sarcastic when i said stock up my bad.

too many types of steroids and many types of PH to compare sides and benefits...

I dont agree with steroids being legal though. Hormones is not a thing to take lightly and there is a very dark side to steroids many dont speak of.
Only reason why PH are still legal is the continuous ways companies change their formula and PH affects the body differently.

There are dark sides to people. Not to steroids.
All foreign substances introduced into a human body will have both positive and negative effects. The various negative effects of different steroids are wellknown.

The problem is that steroids were developed for elite athletes with an entire (state sponsored) support apparatus behind them ( both medical and psychological)but most steroids are now consumed by those who can barely pronounce the name of the steroid they're taking.

Personally I don't understand why average joe's would use steroids and take on th negative side effects that these drugs produce.
At least elite athletes have money, fame, and a position in history to gain alongside enduring the negative side effects of these substances.

QFT

this is what they are gonna do
laugh.gif

exactly

better stock up fellas

You may wanna read again
eyes.gif
The issue is companies labeling the products with "steroid" names or as "steroid alternatives" or " similar to (insert steroid name)".

nah im right

many companies are pulling PHs from inventory already and many have got the warning letters.

lol @ the rolling icon emoticon....

i know reps from damn near every major product line.

havoc and others have already been discontinued. sites have been havin sales to rid of stock

lemme add though.......its basically just a warning at this point not a ban.......maybe in the future who knows. some very well known Phs have been discontinued already though, warning letters have been sent out and this is not the first time the FDA has done this.

all heresay/rumors/warnings/scares

so yea i was bein sarcastic when i said stock up my bad.
Gotcha...Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

There are dark sides to people. Not to steroids.
All foreign substances introduced into a human body will have both positive and negative effects. The various negative effects of different steroids are well known.

The problem is that steroids were developed for elite athletes with an entire (state sponsored) support apparatus behind them ( both medical and psychological) but most steroids are now consumed by those who can barely pronounce the name of the steroid they're taking.

Personally I don't understand why average joe's would use steroids and take on th negative side effects that these drugs produce.
At least elite athletes have money, fame, and a position in history to gain alongside enduring the negative side effects of these substances.
Nah man. Im not talking about the so called "roid rage"
laugh.gif
or abuse. I dont think you understand how your hormones affect your way of thinking.
No it does not affect everyone the same but there are things that BBrs go through and users that not many speak of.

To say steroids were developed for elite athletes is a very broad statement and doesnt apply to todays world, though one of the first "real world"use was at the olympics by the Germans or Russians (not sure) and the U.S got their %*#es kicked
laugh.gif
There are numerous big pharmas that produce steroids for human use and illnesses. AIDS, burn victims, cancer, elderly, menopausal women, children and the listgoes on. When my wife was preganant they gave her steroids so my sons lungs could develop faster before birth. Also many steroids out there are horrible forathletes where any type of running or frequent body movement is involved for long periods.

laugh.gif
i started "steroid talk" again, my bad

wj4 what model ironman watch did you get? i def need one for this Charles Poliquin routine.

laugh.gif
i started "steroid talk" again, my bad

wj4 what model ironman watch did you get? i def need one for this Charles Poliquin routine.
I donno, dude. It was the only one they had at Costco.
laugh.gif
It's kinda old because it's been discontinued. I just needed a sport watchthat has a stop watch feature.

Back
Top Bottom