Staycation?

As everyone is staying home this holiday season, what you all doing for your staycation for the end of the year? Watching Springer reruns about to get old real quick around here. :lol: Thinking of putting some of my clothes/shoes on ebay but idk. Ya'll got anything planned to do around the house?

I'll be off from Christmas until the 4th. Gonna play games, eat, and start putting my game room together.

Enjoy my 11 days off from work doing nothing most likely. Hope governor decides to open **** back up

doesn’t feel like Christmas at all, weird AF

we went to an isolated cabin in the mountains about 10 miles from home. relaxing, eating, hiking etc. the only problem was the night was too quietfor my wife. she was jumping at every little noise until she fell asleep 😂

7920BE7D-781B-48BB-83F1-7AD74DAD04A2.jpeg

BD9D89B7-822D-4BDA-9A28-2A7BA364BE29.jpeg

Im off on the 18th and back to work on January 4th. I was going to fly home to see fam but I decided to stay home due to covid. Yet, my sister will be flying in tomorrow lol. My wife and I are still sketch about that lol. But for most part, I'll just be hanging out with fam at home. Catching up on some TV shows and some games on PS4.

Back
Top Bottom