Stealing People's Cell Phone Prank

this is why i never let nobody touch my phone other than my friends and :pimp: chicks

Last edited:
A dude I used to used to work with said he let an old guy borrow his phone. Then the dude gave it back to him, thanked him and left. Couple minutes later he gets a call from his mom sounding nervous on the phone telling him to come home. He goes home and sees 3-4 all black suvs parked on the street and starts to get nervous. He opens the door and sees FBI or Secret Service, said they were all tall, yoked up, black suits, black shades. Then they just start barraging him with questions.

Old dude called in a bomb threat to the White House. :smh: :lol: :smh:

:smh: at some people just standing there.. best believe he's getting tackled or something if that happened to me.

I don't play that ****. Some dude asked my boy to use is phone when we were playing ball in the hood. It was a razor when they first dropped , we were checking him out and ol dude took off :lol:. Never caught him.

Its not staged check out his other videos.

I remember I just had recently got my HTC EVO some random dude ask me if can make a quick call. Im like nah brah i can hit u off with some quaters for the pay phone.

I don't think its staged but I assume they see the camera and kinda laugh it off

A dude I used to used to work with said he let an old guy borrow his phone. Then the dude gave it back to him, thanked him and left. Couple minutes later he gets a call from his mom sounding nervous on the phone telling him to come home. He goes home and sees 3-4 all black suvs parked on the street and starts to get nervous. He opens the door and sees FBI or Secret Service, said they were all tall, yoked up, black suits, black shades. Then they just start barraging him with questions.
Old dude called in a bomb threat to the White House. :smh: :lol: :smh:

FBI ain't playing haha

Whenever strangers ask me for something,
  • a cellphone, and my phone is clearly visible from my pants pocket
  • the time, and my watch is on my wrist
  • a cigarette, and one is in my mouth
  • gungum, and I'm chewing one
  • a ride, and I'm in my car alone
  • change, and I just bought something and have $0.14 in my hand

I say, "Sorry, don't got it." and stoneface straight into their eyes.

fixed and you cold blooded for that watch one tho lol, you dont even have to give them anything, just check your wrist

LMAO, "thats why i dont come outside B" LMAO

i would never give anyone my cell phone or a ride tho

:rofl: @ one dude in a beer shirt and the other in a bear shirt. He would've got yambs on the street if he was rocking a wolf shirt though.

:lol: @ the gay dude lecturing the girl about herpes.

lulz

EDIT:

not to thread jack but this one is funny as well :lol:

Last edited:
I don't play that ****. Some dude asked my boy to use is phone when we were playing ball in the hood. It was a razor when they first dropped , we were checking him out and ol dude took off
laugh.gif
. Never caught him.
I got got like that too except it was an ipod video. Back in middle school, the ipod video just dropped and at the time it was the only ipod to play movies. I went to the handball courts and was listening to it just waiting for my turn. A dude comes up and asks me if he can see it. I hand it over and dude runs off. My friends and i gave chase and he went into this project building. I had someone posted up at the entrance and then went around to find any back or side exits and then called the cops. Got my ipod back after.

inb4 csb

Back
Top Bottom