STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

i want that 45!
i got a 45 jersey back in 03 from ebay and I'm pretty sure its a fake, along with my olympic jersey i got at same time. i know its fake :frown:
haven't worn since i found out

Got these in yesterday

Wearing my ACGs today I picked up on Sunday for $100. These things are super comfortable, exactly what I needed for winter. 

I mentioned it a few posts up, in the one where I put the pic of the pumps. Champs outlet in Century III Mall. I lucked out on these, typically that outlet doesnt have my size (10). But they have great prices on a lot of nice kicks. 

If you contacted me and wanted a list of what old basketball jerseys I found and wanted to part with hit me up again. I only had 2 of the PMs still in my inbox

The 45 isnt one Id part with

Last edited:
Wassup fellas. First post here. I'm born and raised in the Burgh and was pleasantly surprised to come across some guys that are still in it for the right reasons here. Much respect

Well add 1 more. Javy and Skep,I've read back a couple pages and I can say that yall restored my faith in this. Grabbing each other kicks, letting everyone know what's at the outlets, sharing tickets to the games. Good stuff. What's up with the Laney this weekend. Anyone going for them?

Well add 1 more. Javy and Skep,I've read back a couple pages and I can say that yall restored my faith in this. Grabbing each other kicks, letting everyone know what's at the outlets, sharing tickets to the games. Good stuff. What's up with the Laney this weekend. Anyone going for them?

Foot locker at century 3 is doing a raffle last day to enter is today. I'm going to try my luck with that, if not probably online.

Thanks bruh. I don't know if I have it in me to do the raffle thing but I've wanted this pair since 2000 so I might have to give it a shot

I remember seeing these in Miami like 5 years ago going for like 700 I was like wtf for?? Not a fan myself but I gotta try n cop for a friend and another to flip if possible

^Skep your Dolphins finally got back on track!  That was a big win over a pretty good team...

Anyway, mission accomplished this morning.  Was able to use my $100 gift card to order my pair of Laneys from NDC.  Paying $70 shipped for a new pair of Js makes this a VERY good Saturday... 
nthat.gif
  Seems like it was a relatively easy cop online - absolutely no complaints with that!

Javy

Yeah I lucked up on ndc also. It was my first time that it tried to buy them online. It can't always be that easy huh

Good stuff guys! I copped a size 10 & 11 if any one is looking. Working on a down payment for our new house lol

Back
Top Bottom