STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Will all be at the expo next Saturday, unless they sell before then! Look forward to meeting some of you then! Got a little bit of everything to bring! Even a couple extremely limited Jordan fitteds

Can't wait until the expo next Saturday! We have over 40 tables books and 150 presale tickets sold. Hope to see my fellow PGH NTers there.

Has anyone been able to get preludes on release? I feel like they're nearly impossible. 7s and 8s are by far my favorite of the whole pack

Has anyone been able to get preludes on release? I feel like they're nearly impossible. 7s and 8s are by far my favorite of the whole pack
theyre sold out before the link even hits. i try every week for ***** and giggles knowing ill get the sold out in a couple minutes. I love those 7s.

Early links and atc services (add to cart) have been snatching every pair. Even bots are failing drastically. It's a joke. Glad I didn't want em for my personal collection

I'd risk using the early link at this point for the VII, but Im too lazy/dumb to figure it out. Just means I dont want them that much haha.

Last edited:
This is why from now on any shoe i really need thats not a general release, im picking a Villa and standing inline. Learned that lesson going after the royals and watched every release since get worse and worse. For my last pickup up of thr year i got my bred 1 pair down there and have a connect overseas who takes care of me. Now, i can have pair shipped at a 300 per pair average but, only an extreme case do i do multiples with the intent of using him in a good way to offset the cost. Intent is that the up front investment helps him out while it helps me out. The rise of the machines lol. For some its tough and i feel bad for them. For me, its about changing and adapting to accomplish the goal with minimal if any negative consequence.

I really just want 7s to keep. I could pass on the 8s if I had to. Something about the plainer colors with the graffiti like design

Lucky for me there are so few pairs I actually want for myself. I grab what I can to get a profit tho, gotta support my habit

Super-premium materials, awesome colorway, and the comfort is on a whole different planet. It's hard to put into words how awesome these are:

Javy

Last edited:
Sick homie! I just got my first pair of asics in a long time, seriously trying to get away from Nike. New balances coming in the future

Here's a couple of pictures I took for @hippieneal when he finished his latest custom. They got featured on sneakernews and some other blogs, follow us on IG/Twitter (@Hippieneal and @refreshpgh) for customs, restorations, news and more. Hope to see everyone at our Winter Shoe Expo this saturday at this Irish Center 1-7PM. Thanks for the support!

doubled productions doubled productions Does one of you guys have long braids? I saw someone wearing a RefreshPGH sweater at Wendy's on Baum blvd earlier this week. Wanted to say hi but had my hands full...

Javy

I follow hippie neal on Instagram, he does some great work. I was thinking about contacting him down the road to have 11 concord lows made into metallic gold patent instead of black

Saw these at finish line in Monroeville. Won't be buying but they look much better in person.

Back
Top Bottom