STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Whaddup? GhostWriter 1/2 of The Scholars. Smarten Up Pushed by to May 10th because We dont have the copy from th DJ yet. It should be available for d/l ondatpiff.com on Monday tho. Dey Purple Hazin us rite now. haha on sum Cam type steez. Stay tuned tho...

Originally Posted by GhostWriter22

Whaddup? GhostWriter 1/2 of The Scholars. Smarten Up Pushed by to May 10th because We dont have the copy from th DJ yet. It should be available for d/l on datpiff.com on Monday tho. Dey Purple Hazin us rite now. haha on sum Cam type steez. Stay tuned tho...

Who is this guy?! lol
All my bro's check in...
pimp.gif

It took you lames years.

All this hype surroundin this mixtape got me really interested now. Push it back another 5 months and we could have GTA IV anticipation
grin.gif
I joke, I kid.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

All this hype surroundin this mixtape got me really interested now. Push it back another 5 months and we could have GTA IV anticipation
grin.gif
I joke, I kid.

laugh.gif
that would be bad for business haha, but Jay, I been on NT since Schenley, grip hole. I had to make a new name in '07.

But yeah, sorry for the push back on the mixtape, May 10th, it's time to Smarten Up. Download it from....you know the details.

Whaddup? GhostWriter 1/2 of The Scholars. Smarten Up Pushed by to May 10th because We dont have the copy from th DJ yet. It should be available for d/l on datpiff.com on Monday tho. Dey Purple Hazin us rite now. haha on sum Cam type steez. Stay tuned tho...

took you long enough....lol...
smh.gif
at your 16 posts lol...but welcome to the illest thread on NT...Smarten Up gettin more hype then Air Yeezy's out here
pimp.gif
...cant wait.....smh at the Pens...shut out though? we gotem sunday....DONT FOLD AGAIN MALKIN!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Pittsburgh

smh.gif
at your 16 posts lol...but welcome to the illest thread on NT...Smarten Up gettin more hype then Air Yeezy's out here
pimp.gif
...cant wait.....smh at the Pens...shut out though? we got em sunday....DONT FOLD AGAIN MALKIN!!!!

Real talk Pens.
smh.gif

JFK you might of had one in Schenley... low key.
nerd.gif

As for smarten up... That expliotation of Mixtapes is .............
eek.gif

And that Radio stop *%@%!!* joint...
pimp.gif
Love for the Shouts...!

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

smh.gif
pimp.gif
...cant wait.....smh at the Pens...shut out though? we got em sunday....DONT FOLD AGAIN MALKIN!!!!

Real talk Pens.
smh.gif

JFK you might of had one in Schenley... low key.
nerd.gif

As for smarten up... That expliotation of Mixtapes is .............
eek.gif

And that Radio stop *%@%!!* joint...
pimp.gif
Love for the Shouts...!
Real rap. His penalty shot game is on wacktoid. But i gat u a shout on that "Sign Up" joint too. This whole tape is just RIDICULOUS. Noexaggeration. If u heard a Pgh mixtape. It's not better than ours. Word to tha god. J Dilla steez on tha project. There will be. "Nothing LikeThis"
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
. We might follow up wit
Ellen Degeneres Vol. 1. LOL. Yeah, real rap tho!

jay gets a shout out and not the kid?
smh.gif
but I can't wait for the home state brawl. Philly vs Pittsburgh!?!?! Crazy

Some Philly heads actually support the Smarten Up movement. But you know there's bad apples in every bunch.

thanks for the info. on the summer leagues yeah i am from pittsburgh....im just trying to find a few to play in this summer

smh.gif

Ryan you went to allderdice in choice of music.
indifferent.gif

I went to schenley Homie
pimp.gif

Out the country and alllll.
pimp.gif

Im in the Importfest @ Landsdown in T. dot this weekend.... Theres Mad Canadian Mcs there.
I'd say only f with a couple cats I've so far, Drake, DL Incognito, Uh CLassifed, Kardinal, Cool dudes.
Other than that, Me, Ghost and JFK, I promise I'll be getting yall bookings out here by next year.
We'll talk when I get home tho

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

I went to schenley Homie
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Im in the Importfest @ Landsdown in T. dot this weekend.... Theres Mad Canadian Mcs there.
I'd say only f with a couple cats I've so far, Drake, DL Incognito, Uh CLassifed, Kardinal, Cool dudes.
Other than that, Me, Ghost and JFK, I promise I'll be getting yall bookings out here by next year.

Oink. But there's some Canadian cats who were talkin' slick on You Tube, some feminine soundin', balls need to drop type. It was kinda funnybut I felt lightweight offended hahaha but word. We gotta get international and all that.

smh.gif

Yooo, that's def not a good look on my part
smh.gif
Ay we def gat u on tha next joint.... Probly a couple of tha fam i forgot. We was in tha zone with thebars tho...

Originally Posted by JFKTV

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

I went to schenley Homie
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Oink. But there's some Canadian cats who were talkin' slick on You Tube, some feminine soundin', balls need to drop type. It was kinda funny but I felt lightweight offended hahaha but word. We gotta get international and all that.
Ghost did put me up on those guys....
indifferent.gif

But I nevvvvvvver heard of them But then again I never been to Calgary...........Or the west of the CA.
But Yea Give me a link now.

OH YEAH AND BRO HERES ThE LINK THE TO HIPHOPCANADA INTERVIEW
SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.hiphopcanada.com/_site/entertainment/interviews/ent_int469.php

yeayea.

That interview is nuthin but CRACK FLUID!

indeed
pimp.gif

i need some tracks....and that Freestyle over that "Homecomming"
pimp.gif

oh yea not to get off track but
smh.gif
at Mr Sumliminals ...and you know why
mad.gif

but i need that Smarten Up quality version so i can get it on my iPhone ASAP!!!

And btw "Cashtro" lol.....i didnt go to the dice for my music...i just was waiting for yall SHS +%@#%! to drop some wax.....you next bro

TRIPLE B MOVEMENT!!!!! Smarten Up ninjas....08 is the year!!!!

Hit me on AIM^ c4a1m2

Whenever im on NT im postin from the SK so if you PM i never see anything cause i just go straight to the forum

OH YEAH AND BRO HERES ThE LINK THE TO HIPHOPCANADA INTERVIEW
SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.hiphopcanada.com/_site/entertainment/interviews/ent_int469.php

yeayea.

That interview is nuthin but CRACK FLUID!

indeed
pimp.gif

i need some tracks....and that Freestyle over that "Homecomming"
pimp.gif

oh yea not to get off track but
smh.gif
at Mr Sumliminals ...and you know why
mad.gif

but i need that Smarten Up quality version so i can get it on my iPhone ASAP!!!

And btw "Cashtro" lol.....i didnt go to the dice for my music...i just was waiting for yall SHS +%@#%! to drop some wax.....you next bro

TRIPLE B MOVEMENT!!!!! Smarten Up ninjas....08 is the year!!!!

I can dig it bro. You Know If I was home I woulda had to drop wax by now... Like official wax...But honestly the anticipation out here and distrubting etc.to get enough copies for the 4 cities is willlld, esp when you don't have an I.D/ warner budget or even a decent budget over couple 100 g's but Imright where I wanna be with me being my budget.

And Bro... Pirate Hats our slung on everyday... lol I don't take pictures everyday. But truth everytime I step som ewhere for real shots I gotta yanks on!lol

Thats the hard knock life tour hov though coming outta me.
ohwell.gif

And they run with nike ID JayRIPJehru Joints.......

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ya dig. If your from the North Side Oliver/Perry grad. You might knew my family.
So you feel where Im @ on these...
tired.gif

I knew Jehru, if you didn't already know, I'm a North Side native, but those are ill!! I haven't been on Nike ID in a hot one, I ain't evenknow you could ID up some Dunkaroos.

I didn't know dude...But I was working at Summit Academy when that happened. The dudes who did it had just left like 2-3 weeks before that happened.

Back
Top Bottom