STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^^^ Where u live at in Oakland?? Never seen u anywhere near campus and I been here for 4 yrs
I live on Coltart Ave. right down the street from CVS and across the street from Arby's. I moved here last year, but I'm out all the time.
Oh ok. I was lookin for apts on that block 2 weeks ago and couldn't find any. Found one way on S. Fairmount off of Penn Ave. (The street facinthe KFC on Penn)

^^^^^ Where u live at in Oakland?? Never seen u anywhere near campus and I been here for 4 yrs
I live on Coltart Ave. right down the street from CVS and across the street from Arby's. I moved here last year, but I'm out all the time.
Oh ok. I was lookin for apts on that block 2 weeks ago and couldn't find any. Found one way on S. Fairmount off of Penn Ave. (The street facin the KFC on Penn)

damn everybody lives in s. oakland.
pimp.gif
cept dathbg
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kavinsky

Oh ok. I was lookin for apts on that block 2 weeks ago and couldn't find any. Found one way on S. Fairmount off of Penn Ave. (The street facin the KFC on Penn)

pimp.gif
cept dathbg
smh.gif
laugh.gif
U got it. I couldn't find anything suitable in S.Oakland price and appearance wise. This one dude actually tried to rent me a crib w/ pain chippin and tried to get me to paint cause he aint want to. Thelandlords in S. Oakland smokin that good crack tryna rent the apts they rentin out. But I'm in S. Oakland all the time anyway so take that
roll.gif

laugh.gif
my landlord is a young a-hole type. But we pay on time every month so he can't say nothin' for real. The price is kinda high for a 2 bedroom, 1bathroom spot compared to another neighborhood, but it's Oakland...gotta expect it.

Originally Posted by kavinsky

pimp.gif
cept dathbg
smh.gif
laugh.gif
U got it. I couldn't find anything suitable in S. Oakland price and appearance wise. This one dude actually tried to rent me a crib w/ pain chippin and tried to get me to paint cause he aint want to. The landlords in S. Oakland smokin that good crack tryna rent the apts they rentin out. But I'm in S. Oakland all the time anyway so take that
roll.gif

The majority of the Apartment buildings look like halfway houses...

yo did anybody go check gucci last night or hear anything about it, i wanted to go but my people folded on me
tired.gif

Gucci comes to the burgh like every two months, true or false?
ohwell.gif

Anyways glad to see yall Nerds is back in school only time our Boards smacks off.
pimp.gif

Yea, just about every spot I checked in Oakland smelled like mildew, which meant there was rotting wood and bad pipes and mold growin in random places and Ican't have my daughter exposed to that #*%.

But I don't fools wit Gucci so I aint go. Dudes a lame IMO

And this board do pop when n-words is back in school.....But don't call me a nerd.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

Gucci comes to the burgh like every two months, true or false?
ohwell.gif

Anyways glad to see yall Nerds is back in school only time our Boards smacks off.
pimp.gif

He comes cuz he got a seed in the burgh. Basically the show is just an excuse to come up and probably helps with the Child Support

Wha?
Gucci In the Burgh's Coo
ohwell.gif
ch ....I bet. lol
roll.gif

He do got a few tunes, but that Ninj#9 is ignant.
Like come on dude...

Gucci is a funny dood, but I don't really rock with his music all like that. Plus I didn't know he spread his seeds in the Burgh, that makes sense asto why he's always here.

i was in there about a month or so ago. theyve fallin all the way off.
on top of the fact that the owners or whoever those white dudes are in that store are the lamest dudes on earth. idk that store jus sucks imo
laugh.gif

pittsburgh loves gucci for some reason...
besides the fact hes that dude idk no why either

I was there a few weeks ago...It seemed like the same Time Bomb. Pretty much alot of Karmaloop type of stuff in there for the most part.

I was in Time Bomb 3 Saturdays ago when it was that cookout thing....Brick can make a good cheeseburger by the way. But it was basic Time Bomb stuff, but therewas a lot of stuff on sale.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i was in there about a month or so ago. theyve fallin all the way off.
on top of the fact that the owners or whoever those white dudes are in that store are the lamest dudes on earth. idk that store jus sucks imo
laugh.gif

pittsburgh loves gucci for some reason...
besides the fact hes that dude idk no why either
eyes.gif

Yo Vills when the next Scholars mixtape droppin? I'm workin on suttin myself right, a joint project w/ my mans.

^^It's in the works, we're findin' beats and all that right now. No later than 2008 haha, no projected date yet tho.

^^^^ That's wassup. I got a meetin wit my ppls I fools wit, we prolly gon attempt to start a label. I'm feelin entrepreneurish right now so we gon seehow it pop off. Besides that, I'm tryn get out this writin slump I been havin lately. Or my jawn aint droppin til Spring '09

1/22 pack drops Saturday...I know that joint is gonna go on sale EARLY. Ima wait and cop for the low I think. Anyone getting this one?

Back
Top Bottom