STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Yep. Was late when I threw that reply up. Always wished for pro basketball in Pittsburgh.

Originally Posted by richyung412

Originally Posted by mdwst9

any news on how i can get the cement iv's early?

P.S. sup bro's its been a while

What up Marv!!! Did you grab them 4's?

whats good steve, but yea i copped em n put em up i aint gon wear em for a minute

^^^ Nah bro. Market aint big enough. It could be but w/ the way Da Villa runs things and how small they are, won't happen. Only way Pittsburgh will get kicks like that is to petition for a HOH or Niketown

No ASG's
frown.gif

Hell if I know.
laugh.gif
Not enough ppl here to even get them to think about it. w/ Saks closing, it'd be prime real estate. Aint like the govt is givin rent reductions for business downtown anyway

Yo guys since the Bred XIs seem to be confirmed to release, can we help each other out with information at that time?  I know some places put them up early before RD like Aces... I know we're 9 months away, but it's never to early to prepare for a release of this magnitude... BTW how long before RD does Ace's typically sell their jordan's? When do they get their shipments?

Originally Posted by harbird

Yo guys since the Bred XIs seem to be confirmed to release, can we help each other out with information at that time?  I know some places put them up early before RD like Aces... I know we're 9 months away, but it's never to early to prepare for a release of this magnitude... BTW how long before RD does Ace's typically sell their jordan's? When do they get their shipments?
Yea, as soon as they get the shipments. It's not hard to get J's here

Story is off subject but funny, I know who most of you are in here (PGH is too small) if you look back threw the pages you would know i was trolling HARD and it was fun (YES IT WAS) As you saw i would go at @Dathbgboy ALL THE TIME, come to find out i talk to this dude just about every day on twitter cracking jokes and what not ( I find my self talking to my twitter followers more than my own friends now days) and didn't even know that was him, This aint the first time its happen on this thread either, (Marv, Chuck) lmaoooo like i said PGH is too small, WE tried to do a NTPGH meet up there was about 7 of us but we failed both times now that spring is coming up i hope we do set something up soon, So now that i know dude and a lot of you on this thread the trolling wont be fun anymore so what im saying is im done trolling. RIP. I guess ill stick to talking about shoes and keep the trolling on twitter.

SO farewell to the trollin on this page

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by harbird

Yea, as soon as they get the shipments. It's not hard to get J's here

Thanks man appreciate it.  Struck out on the concords and absolutely will not settle for failure this time around.  Quick Q for u or someone else who can answer: one of managers at the Ace's on Forbes by Pitt asked me how I knew that they sold pairs early.  Anyone here have a strong connect with Ace's whose name I could use?

Back
Top Bottom