STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

all i really wear anymore is pennies and lebrons... i have most of the jordans that i want already
and it doesnt seem like many places here even get lebrons

all i really wear anymore is pennies and lebrons... i have most of the jordans that i want already
and it doesnt seem like many places here even get lebrons

Bro where do u shop. Lebrons are literally everywhere in Pittsburgh I went to footlocker dt n Ross park n saw walls full of lebrons. Every lebron sat for weeks besides the Xmas

Last edited:
I'm near Robinson. I've seen some in limited quantities but none of the ones I really want. Like the dolphins pair was very limited here. I don't even know if anybody in the city got corks

I got the corks from ss,I just seen the dolphins in Ross park mall yesterday, got these the other day.

Last edited:
Only one store of ten that i called about the settings got them on release day. Apparently more stores got them after wards. And I've never been to ss i heard they play favorites to the local D boys

Ross park champs handing out tickets for the lebron superheroes today if anyone cares
jus lebrons? i jus want kobes.
Bro where do u shop. Lebrons are literally everywhere in Pittsburgh I went to footlocker dt n Ross park n saw walls full of lebrons. Every lebron sat for weeks besides the Xmas
i shop online. i rarely go to stores. did u c lebron carbons there?

And you guys are confirming it too. I'm good. People at villa wood street are legit, never had a problem there

I've never been there, and I could care less what people do for a living. It catches up with em sooner or later

Back
Top Bottom