STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Damn! I didn't think these would be that popular... There wasn't a line of people to pick up playoff 11s last year... FNL has two lines - one for Men's, and another for GS:

Line at Jimmy Jam, FL, and Champs were just as bad... Be safe out there!

Javy

I concur, lines are nutz. Hope no drama pop offs

When villa does tickets, do they give out tickets to unlimited amounts of people and do a raffle in store on RD?

Or do they give you guaranteed tickets in sizes FCFS ?

got 6 pairs online! if anyone needs a 9 10 or 11 HMU lol
gonna head to villa here in a few
sharkin, villa did raffle tickets for this release, usually they are secured tickets tho. prob too much demand this time to mess with that

Nice Johnny... I picked up a size 10 from NDC while in line at Century III, just in case these size 10s are too tight.

Javy

Nice Johnny... I picked up a size 10 from NDC while in line at Century III, just in case these size 10s are too tight.

Javy

I was walking out fnl C3, I spotted those sprites lol. Small world bro, I had the og black/red XIII's on. I can get the shoe on screen but can never select any size on my phone, idk what's worng with it

Thanks skep, looking to get a ticket for the Bred 1s

I called villa last night they said tickets are thursday.

do they enforce the no lines before 10am? I imagine they'll do raffle on this one too if it's remotely close to the royals #s

I was walking out fnl C3, I spotted those sprites lol. Small world bro, I had the og black/red XIII's on. I can get the shoe on screen but can never select any size on my phone, idk what's worng with it

Shoulda said what's up - I think I saw you a few spots in front of me in line.

Javy

Any stores sitting on 4Y? I called champs monroeville, told me they had them got here and they were sold. Kids ftl, or jj didn't have anything that small. Had them in cart on champs, refused to pay shipping grrrrrrr. Feel like a failure now

Any stores sitting on 4Y? I called champs monroeville, told me they had them got here and they were sold. Kids ftl, or jj didn't have anything that small. Had them in cart on champs, refused to pay shipping grrrrrrr. Feel like a failure now

Century 3 champs has a 4.5 I just talked to the kid I know

got 6 pairs online! if anyone needs a 9 10 or 11 HMU lol
gonna head to villa here in a few
sharkin, villa did raffle tickets for this release, usually they are secured tickets tho. prob too much demand this time to mess with that
how much you askin for the size 11s? me n thugsmansion know someone lookin for a pair.

I went to C3 finishline today around 930-945, theres was about 15-20 people still in line but about 10 minutes into waiting half of them got out of line cause they didnt have a ticket. Got mine and my girls cousin a pair

Lol im liking my chances with bred 1s around here than i did with royals. If villa gives out tickets thursday, golden. Anyone have an idea which Villa gets better numbers?

Back
Top Bottom