STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I would have never thought to look there either, but I was searching by product code and google pulled up a link to Amazon. Works just like everything else on Amazon - you just have to make sure you're buying from a reputable seller with good feedback history, since Amazon tends to put stock pictures on everything. Also make sure you READ THE LISTING CAREFULLY, since that's what will cover you with Amazon's return policy in case something goes wrong.

Javy

Makes perfect sense, but what convinces a seller to resort to Amazon? So weird. EBay or kixify are my go to sources

yeah im thinking bout getting em but just spent $600 on some iDs lol, i gotta think twice about it!

those look good, real good. even tho i don't like kobe. i think its the purple. I've been partial to purple ever since my wife was diagnosed with lupus

No need, she's been healthy. Not so fun during pregnancy, but it's all good
happy.gif
Glad to hear that, wish you both well!

I cannot even fathom what it must have been like.

Lol we're barely coming up on halfway thru the pregnancy. I'm sure the tough times are still to come when she starts showing but we been thru it all already, we got this! Thanks everybody

I thought I could be done for awhile but I need to get the Lebron gator kings. The old lady is going to kill me.

I. Don't know how you're still breathing after droppin all that loot on 3 lebron id's with a prego wifey. I gotta get paid like you

I. Don't know how you're still breathing after droppin all that loot on 3 lebron id's with a prego wifey. I gotta get paid like you

I been flipping a lot of shoes, with profits far beyond what I've spent. Plus I sold off some of my old J's and replaced them with the ID's. I justified it well.

I need to get back into buying, but gotta finish the car first...sigh. I'm going for some SBs/dunks now.

-Joe.

Is that your S2000 in your avatar? Pretty cool ride. Always wanted to test drive one. 
That one is not mine, no. I was going to wrap in mint, but am going to a matte red brown metallic instead. I do have an S2000 though. If you have an Instagram check it out, @JoZe3e  

By the way, a friend of mine named Kevin has owned multiple Lotus cars. He's on another Exige S now I believe.

-Joe.

That one is not mine, no. I was going to wrap in mint, but am going to a matte red brown metallic instead. I do have an S2000 though. If you have an Instagram check it out, @JoZe3e  

By the way, a friend of mine named Kevin has owned multiple Lotus cars. He's on another Exige S now I believe.

-Joe.
Awesome, will definitely check it out. Only recently did I sign up for instagram.

Wow, that's pretty impressive to say the least. I've always been a fan of Lotus because of it's agileness. 

Have been in one because of a really kind stranger, but never actually drove yet.

Any personal experience with Lotus? 
glasses.gif

Awesome, will definitely check it out. Only recently did I sign up for instagram.

Wow, that's pretty impressive to say the least. I've always been a fan of Lotus because of it's agileness. 

Have been in one because of a really kind stranger, but never actually drove yet.

Any personal experience with Lotus? 
glasses.gif
I have not ridden in one yet, but it shoots fireballs on a downshift. I absolutely love his car. There is a picture of it on Instagram. 1 of 1 in the US with the tan interior/blue exterior colorway. He recently had a white Exige S and a Porsche GT3 before that.

-Joe

Ahhh I'm such a moron. I had a pair of bhm xis in my cart on Ndc. I had a gift card for champs so I tried to get through on there but failed. Went back to Ndc and was cart jacked. Epic fail. Picked up the b/red xx8 se's out of pity and to get rid of that damn gc.

Back
Top Bottom