STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^^^ Yessir so just keep an eye out cause u know the local spots is gon release em as soon as they get em in so u should be able to cop before then.

^^^^ I was gon to but had an exam to take by 4p so I chalked it. I'm waitin for my mans to get back to me as to how it was. He and his boys had a tablethere, they customize clothes. My young bulls du they du too. And for the CDP seekers, I heard Ace aint gettin em. Now I don't kno if that's just acertain store or the chain in general. Just thought I'd drop that knowledge.

yea it was a lil somethin to do on a sat afternoon for a min. they had a couple tables wit people showin off there clothin lines they were tryin to start, atable tryin to show off some customs and a couple people brought there collections down. i didnt really see anybody wear anything fa real this one dude had onsome tiffanys tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. then they was askin questions related to sneakers like "whats the name ofthe reebok sign??" "what yr did the air force ones come out??" and the winner would get a fitted or somethin. it was aiite imo

Yo, any of yall know if any stores is gon be get a restock of the pack? Everybody sold out right now. Dudes openin up at 6am FTL
smh.gif

^^^^ Man I was at work midnight and the w/ the sites crashin and this crappy DSL I had no chance. I almost punched bull at FL downtown actin excited cause theysold my size
mad.gif
Ima wait til the hype blows over and cop for no more than $500 + shipping. Until then it's a tattoo and Benihanas.

Dathbg...isn't that pack going for like $450 right now? Unless you plan on wearing them right away, I'd probably even wait another month because hypealways dies. I've seen a bunch of Doerenbecher 1's for under $200 now, so I'm about to hop on.

Also, to everyone in the Burgh, who got the Spiz'ikes (both colors) and did they sell out? I'm home for 2 more weeks and was debating waiting for anF&F but if they're all gone, I might as well chalk up my L and pay retail. Thanks

^^^ Most definitely. I'll probably cop around March since I intend to cop the Eggplant Foams in Feb. No way my girl gon let me drop $600+ bills on 3 pairsof sneakers in V-day month.
laugh.gif

^^I woulda went, but I ate some food.....and the thing is, I heavily rocks with the Wu. The judges at the "try outs" rocked all the nice PittsburghMCs to open up for them, I don't know what they were thinkin'......but not lettin' Boaz open up for them? I mean damn, I heard of tryin' to beunbiased, but come on now...bad choices were made that night.

I made my mind up that I wasn't goin' the night of the try outs [and I didn't even try out, my boy did].

the opening acts were all right, i know living proof as a friend, was great, and wu tang, im speechless, they were unreal

Can't believe I slept on this. I always here the Wu do their thing when they perform. SMH @ me
smh.gif

it was at mr smalls, they where late as hell but it was well worth it, their stage presense if unreal

Who all showed up? Was it the whole clan? I woulda still liked to see them tho man, I am somewhat pissed, but not really. I met Raekwon and Cappadonnaand other NYC MCs when I opened up for Raekwon in Times Square this past June.

I don't understand how the whole Wu came to the Burgh and cats didn't Go Ape S***.
JFK you should be
tired.gif
in your self.

Along with Niketalk, outta all the ignorant Ni*** home pocesses... smh.

WU TANG LIVE =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mdwast9 - I might be biased because it's the closest but I always get my haircuts at "The Natural Choice" in Oakland. Never had a problem with mycuts there. Only thing is, they seem big on "appointments" so you might wanna get in D with one of the barbers to cut down the wait.

Also, to anyone who can help.....I'm looking on having some car work done, specifically getting an in-dash head unit installed and was wondering if anyoneknew any good places in the Pittsburgh? I went on yellowpages and only could find some place "AudioWorkx" or something like that, but I figured youguys might know where I could get some help. Thansk.

Mdwast9, Storm aint lyin. I personally don't like Natural Choice, they treat u like a herb if they don't know u. I been goin to Bats on Penn Ave inEast Lib (right around the corner from the McDonalds) and been pleased. Of course u have to get an appt there too or u'll be waitin there a while too but uwon't be disappointed. As far as strip clubs, I heard the spots in McKees Rocks are where it's at. Stay away from Blush, it's utter trash. U gotthe Cricket Lounge in North Oakland/Shadyside next to the Get Go on Baum. Not really a strip club dude but those are what came to mind

And Storm, honestly, if u hands on and know a lil about tech $!!, u can install it yaself unless u need heavy equipment. I don't know of any in particularbut I would imagine some car spots in the hood.

Yo, any of yall know which spots got the last couple of Foams that dropped???? Not the blk/cactus and blk/red but the blk/blk and blue/blk. I'm tryna copthe Eggplant Foams that drop next month but don't know where to look.

Back
Top Bottom