Steph Curry Appreciation .... Greatest All Time Shooter When he's Done

:wow: :x at Stephs statline tonight. Don't even care if the Spurs starters didn't play.

2 steals and 8 rebounds is really impressive.

Kyries statline - 2 steals and 3 rebounds. Dont even care if the Heats entire starting lineup didnt play. Oh yeah, he also scored less than half as many points as Steph did tonight.

That statline :smokin

He used to attack the basket more, then he started getting hurt so he moved away from it. I cant even be mad at that, I want to see him be healthy above all else, even if its at the expense of having a less complete game.

that cross from last night was nasty. I had to watch it 5 times to figure out what happened

And the thing is he looks like he could be any old dude doing it. not Physically imposing or anything

Def a fan. I had no clue he would turn into the player he is now. I'm hoping Seth follows the same path.
No denying that there's a smooth jumper gene and the Curry family has it

Ever since ASG Curry has gone rampant lol. Definitely felt snubbed, and rightfully so.

A+ thread, people need to recognize. Will go down as the best shooter ever

I like steph big warrior fan,  but this is blasphemous.  I'd take Bird or Allen over him any day of the week.  Not thread worthy, dude has had a good season but just bc a couple of you just caught sportscenter and got a little wet dosent mean you have to make a thread.

Man shut up.

This being his 4th year in the league and all.. He has A LOT of time to become arguably the best shooter we've seen.

I can't believe it's only his forth year. It really feels like he's been here longer. Then again, I'm a Warriors fan so my perception is a bit skewed from watching him all the time.

Last edited:
I can't believe it's only his forth year. It really feels like he's been here longer. Then again, I'm a Warriors fan so my perception is a bit skewed from watching him all the time.

Nah you're right. It does feel like he's been here longer for some reason. And I thought he had missed A LOT more games but I looked and it was only last year where he missed a major portion of the season. Lmao. Thought he had missed like two seasons with ankle problems.

He's played 74 + games every season but last year when he played 26. I was shocked

LMAO. so was i! it felt like he's missed way more games than that.. But maybe that's just because last year was the year I really started paying attention to GSW.

Yup. Boy has bad ankles man.. But if he can keep em in shape for the rest of his career.. Man.
Because how he shoots 3's is nuts lol.

Damn, ya'll need to shut the hell up about the damn ankle :lol:. It's been said already.

But boy, Oracle was HYPED about Curry going off that night; best atmosphere I've been in hands down.
Had everyone standing up chanting his name every time someone else had the rock - Surprised he made the contested shot at the top of the key.

Steph's jumper is just, beautiful. Glad he's a Warrior :pimp:.

And :lol: :lol: when Dubs took him before the Knicks; NY wasn't the only one disappointed; peep Curry's face - Straight up like, "Awwww crap".

I miss the Oracle Arena :frown:

I miss taking Bart from Daly City all the way to Oakland, than getting off and buying snacks from the guy posted by the steps that leads you to the walkway-bridge, than getting harrassed by pan-handlers right before walking into the arena.

Oh yeah, than Wing-Stop right after too.

I miss that.

I miss the Oracle Arena :frown:

I miss taking Bart from Daly City all the way to Oakland, than getting off and buying snacks from the guy posted by the steps that leads you to the walkway-bridge, than getting harrassed by pan-handlers right before walking into the arena.

Oh yeah, than Wing-Stop right after too.

I miss that.
Don't forget those tee's that they'll sell for dirt cheap "The City" :lol:.

The wait and how packed it is on the Bart though :x, like sardines.

Back
Top Bottom