Stephen Curry Sneaker Interview (HoH Serramonte Center Launch)

via CounterKicks.com

EXCLUSIVE: Interview With Stephen Curry – House of Hoops Serramonte Center Launch

stephen-curry-foot-locker-house-of-hoops-serramonte-center-1.jpg

As with all things Bay Area, the grand opening of Foot Locker’s House of Hoops at Serramonte Center in Daly City was abuzz with hype, excitement and pride. It’s fair to say that we here in the bay love our sneakers, but on this day, it wasn’t just the amazing HoH player exclusives that drew such a large crowd. Within the limited space that was allowed, people squeezed, shimmied and stood on their tiptoes for more than an hour, just to get a glimpse of Stephen Curry, who was scheduled to make an appearance. Foot Locker was gracious enough to give CounterKicks an exclusive interview with Steph, and we made full use of our time with the rising star. Continue reading for the full interview with Stephen Curry at House of Hoops Serramonte Center launch…

stephen-curry-foot-locker-house-of-hoops-serramonte-center-2-600x349.jpg

CounterKicks: Steph, first and foremost, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule. I know this is a hectic time for you, but all the sneakerheads out there want to pick your brain, so we have a couple of questions. First one, what is your first, most memorable sneaker moment? What is the first sneaker you remember seeing and going, “Man, I have to own that pair!

with all this talk of dudes needin 2 b traded....this is who needs 2 b traded.  Curry is raw and has no help on his team

Curry has a promising future in the NBA, he needs players around him who can make him better and vice versa, he'd do great in a championship bound team maybe the celtics. Give some help to Ray Allen, learn from Rajon, and have some big men creating some open shots for him!

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Are those All White Air Jordan 2010s with the Red an HOH exclusive or something in the last picture??

this. tell us

Actually, it would be great if we could know if any of those shoes were for sale. I definitely see a couple I want but I get the feeling it's just PE showcase area.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Are those All White Air Jordan 2010s with the Red an HOH exclusive or something in the last picture??

this. tell us

Actually, it would be great if we could know if any of those shoes were for sale. I definitely see a couple I want but I get the feeling it's just PE showcase area.
im sure they are available...Kobe V Pops are a GR, I saw the Gasol Hypermax yesterday at foot locker, Lebron PS are a GR (I think, but Ive seen em for sale all over), LO Hyperdunk lows are at Footlockers etc......

nice interview...

Back
Top Bottom