Stephon Marbury has STD

Scared To Death disease, as said by Charles Barkley
roll.gif

Seriously, is his career over? what the hell, the guy has no confidence and his scared to shoot the damn ball

I feel sorry for him, he went from being cocky on the court to STD

RIP Starbury

it's a lose - lose situation, unless he makes that shot. he passes it for an assist - people say he's afraid to shoot - lose. he takes an open jumperand clangs it - lose.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

it's a lose - lose situation, unless he makes that shot. he passes it for an assist - people say he's afraid to shoot - lose. he takes an open jumper and clangs it - lose.
co sign....we all know if he goes 5 for 12 and the C's lose... the blame is gonna be put on him for being selfish

Hope he works somewhat hard in the off season...

Damn man its weird watching him pass so damn much! He doesn't even really look @ the rim...remember New Jersey Marbury...hahaha...he was puttin up Iversonshot attempts

I mean, he hasn't played for an entire year though, I can understand the confidence aiin't at 100%

I think he will be fine come next season, but he's really trying hard to fit in and not be selfish.

I DON'T feel bad for him though.

Is this because of that play where he passed it to rondo for the airball? ...

That was a good pass IMO .. i rather have him pass it too..

Watching this guy shoot is like watching a 73 year old guy shoot the ball ... total brick!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Scared To Death disease, as said by Charles Barkley
roll.gif

Seriously, is his career over? what the hell, the guy has no confidence and his scared to shoot the damn ball

I feel sorry for him, he went from being cocky on the court to STD

RIP Starbury

I don't see how anyone can feel any pity for Mr. Marbury.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

it's a lose - lose situation, unless he makes that shot. he passes it for an assist - people say he's afraid to shoot - lose. he takes an open jumper and clangs it - lose.
co sign....we all know if he goes 5 for 12 and the C's lose... the blame is gonna be put on him for being selfish

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Is this because of that play where he passed it to rondo for the airball? ...

That was a good pass IMO .. i rather have him pass it too..

Watching this guy shoot is like watching a 73 year old guy shoot the ball ... total brick!
laugh.gif
QFT.

Rondo's shot was a higher percentage than Marbury's and to top that he airballed

I said this many times before he even signed over there...Now yall can stop living in the year 2003 and realize this dude is washed

Hopefully he "works hard" again this offseason and looks for pats on the back like this past year........for working hard.

i was expecting the Clap or herps, but this is much more debilitating...im surprised the C's medical staff signed-off on him, knowing about his affliction

Back
Top Bottom