Stephon Marbury has STD

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Hopefully he "works hard" again this offseason and looks for pats on the back like this past year........for working hard.
laugh.gif

but RyGuy, he did everything they asked of him!

Allen again
indifferent.gif

Yall don't stop.

And I'm not saying what he did in that situation was right either. But some of yall quick to shoot (no pun) the man down.

Man i was watching the game, and he was wide open. He doesn't have the killer instinct. That shot was money, he's hit shots like that before and hecouldn't hit that?!? He's scary now.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Starbury > life

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but anyway yall r buggggggin... man had an emotional break down, been outta the league a year n was traded to the defending champs... right now hesjus tryin not to make mistakes, give it some time, once he gets his legs back under him and feels part of the team hell start contributing more... not talkinabout the old starbury but hell be gettin aroun 8-10 points a game, 4-5 assists maybe a steal or two

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Starbury > life

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but anyway yall r buggggggin... man had an emotional break down, been outta the league a year n was traded to the defending champs... right now hes jus tryin not to make mistakes, give it some time, once he gets his legs back under him and feels part of the team hell start contributing more... not talkin about the old starbury but hell be gettin aroun 8-10 points a game, 4-5 assists maybe a steal or two
8 and 5? thats a dream for him now...how about he just starts going 1-3 from the field, that would be a vaaaaaaaaaast improvement....garbage-burysucks. he believed his own hype for too long and doesnt have a single bball skill to show for his career...sad.

Dude does seem a little shook but who knows hes just trying to fit in with the team. Overall he aint the same but he can become a good role player.

He's been scared to shoot ever since he came to the Celtics. He only shoots when he doesn't really have any other choice. A lot of his misses have beenabsolutely terrible. He really looks like he has no jumper at all at this point. He's shown some flashes of his old ability to get to the hoop, though. Andhis vision is still there.

Overall, I can't really complain because he's been trying to get other guys good shots, he's busted his %!! on defense, and he hasn't causedany chemistry problems. I can't really expect anything beyond that though.

the media killed him.... created this huge negative image to the point where he's trying to be someone other than himself.... and he's trying too hardto impress the big 3 and making them think he's a team player. i think the big 3 appreciates it already and just wants him to be himself.

In his case, if he's to passive, he's in the wrong. If he's to aggressive with scoring, he's also in the wrong. He just has to learn to findthe middle ground & I think that'll come after a training camp & more time with the team. He came midseason after being out of the league for agood amount of time. He just has to get comfortable & the role player role will come fine with this team. Keep in mind, he's always been the scoring PGwho had the ball in his hands a lot of the time, this is a BIG difference & sometimes that adjustment takes awhiel to get used to.

Back
Top Bottom