Stephon Marbury's And 1 shoes...?

Can somebody please find pics and the names of his shoes???i think he had 3 but i can only find his first ones which were horrid (which i still want cause he was my fav pg back in the day lol). i had, i think, his second shoe. i forgot what they were called but i WANT THEM BAD!!! so if anybody can help me out with finding them that would be grand. thanks!

Can somebody please find pics and the names of his shoes???i think he had 3 but i can only find his first ones which were horrid (which i still want cause he was my fav pg back in the day lol). i had, i think, his second shoe. i forgot what they were called but i WANT THEM BAD!!! so if anybody can help me out with finding them that would be grand. thanks!

nah i'm sure he had like 2 or 3 starburys... i had the 2 joints but i can't find them ANYWHERE! not even a damn pic and i NEED these again

nah i'm sure he had like 2 or 3 starburys... i had the 2 joints but i can't find them ANYWHERE! not even a damn pic and i NEED these again

I think I had his second and 1 shoes....the silver with 3m material
pimp.gif

^^

yeah those are the ones i can't find a picture for and have been searching for years! no ebay or ANYTHING!

somebody help!!!!!

^^

yeah those are the ones i can't find a picture for and have been searching for years! no ebay or ANYTHING!

somebody help!!!!!

haha i remember those they were nice... i never really liked and 1's but those and the vince carters... half man half amazing's

haha i remember those they were nice... i never really liked and 1's but those and the vince carters... half man half amazing's

Back
Top Bottom