Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

PFT:

Roughly four hours after Kazemi was arrested for DUI in the early morning hours of Thursday, July 2, her on-again, off-again boyfriend Keith Norfleet sent an e-mail to the Tennessean, apparently aimed at publicly exposing McNair's affair with Kazemi.

We've gleaned most of the text of the e-mail from the image of it contained in WSMV.com's video report. (Based on the still image, Chris Echegaray of the Tennessean apparently forwarded the e-mail to WSMV; curiously, the Tennessean had not previously mentioned the e-mail from Norfleet.) Here's what it says:

"Steve McNair was involved in another dui case tonight in downtown Nashville. He was riding with someone I know that actually got the dui and he hopped out of the car real quick and got a cab home because I guess he was too drunk to drive himself and yea you would be pretty amazed at the fact of who he was actually with which I really don't think his wife would like it too much either being the fact she was a 20 year old young girl claiming to be his girlfriend. I thought he was married? Hmmm . . . This is completely legit too. I know because I'm the person that come to pick he car up for the person that got the dui and the cop told me the whole story so I don't know if this is interesting news or not to you guys but I thought you might like to know."

This man is shooting fast up the list of all-time ho N's....
smh.gif
smh.

oh and the comments on the relationship are kinda silly - i mean obv he cared about the shorty so who knows what he told her or what she was lead tobelieve...i mean son was meeting her fam, taking her on trips etc etc...aint really the typical down low jumpoff situation-

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

PFT:

Roughly four hours after Kazemi was arrested for DUI in the early morning hours of Thursday, July 2, her on-again, off-again boyfriend Keith Norfleet sent an e-mail to the Tennessean, apparently aimed at publicly exposing McNair's affair with Kazemi.

We've gleaned most of the text of the e-mail from the image of it contained in WSMV.com's video report. (Based on the still image, Chris Echegaray of the Tennessean apparently forwarded the e-mail to WSMV; curiously, the Tennessean had not previously mentioned the e-mail from Norfleet.) Here's what it says:

"Steve McNair was involved in another dui case tonight in downtown Nashville. He was riding with someone I know that actually got the dui and he hopped out of the car real quick and got a cab home because I guess he was too drunk to drive himself and yea you would be pretty amazed at the fact of who he was actually with which I really don't think his wife would like it too much either being the fact she was a 20 year old young girl claiming to be his girlfriend. I thought he was married? Hmmm . . . This is completely legit too. I know because I'm the person that come to pick he car up for the person that got the dui and the cop told me the whole story so I don't know if this is interesting news or not to you guys but I thought you might like to know."

yeah this was posted a few pages back - dude is still a shady character.

The gun residue means very little to me - but it's definitely looking like the murder-suicide angle will stick. I just don't get the motive.

smh.gif
@ the ex bf snitching to the media......salty as hell...but then again if a pro athlete took a chick that i loved i might snitch too
laugh.gif

Gun residue was found on ol' girls hands.

Murder-suicide it's looking like AGAIN.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

only problem i have with this is that if she was being framed, a decently smart person would know she needed to have gun residue on her hands -they could easily put it in her hands to fire it off a couple times.

I'm more interested in the trajectory of the supposedly self-inflicted wound, that should be a dead give away if she could've done it or not.

during the last 5-7 days of her life, police believe she thought her life was unraveling
kazemi believed mcnair might have been involved with another woman too. kazemi saw another woman leave the condo days before and tried to follow her.

they believed mcnair was asleep when he was shot

norfleet is no longer a suspect. (so he was a suspect?)

kazemi bought the gun at 5p.m at the dave and busters parking lot
no drugs at the scene

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

only problem i have with this is that if she was being framed, a decently smart person would know she needed to have gun residue on her hands - they could easily put it in her hands to fire it off a couple times.

I'm more interested in the trajectory of the supposedly self-inflicted wound, that should be a dead give away if she could've done it or not.
Definitely know what you're saying. Although, they're making a bunch of progress, a lot is still left to be uncovered.

Either we got a crazy #!@ chick who went psycho over dude....or we got some dude who executed a perfect plan...but might be blowing his cover like an idiot.Time will tell.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

kazemi believed mcnair might have been involved with another woman too. kazemi saw another woman leave the condo days before and tried to follow her.

i just... don't get it. You'd think this chick would have some warning signs somewhere pointing to the fact that she's capable ofthis straight up execution...
tired.gif

Police dept is on CNN right now Live.
said the girl had been telling her friends for about 5-7 days that she wants to end it all...

supposedly McNair only signed for the truck and she was makin payments her rent also wnt up cus her roommate moved out.

also, reportedly she found out McNair was messin with even another chick and that set her off.

Trace amounts of gunpowder residue was found on her left hand, none on her right hand, but she shot herself on the rigth side of the head.
she sat herself down next to McNair and did that... (that sound right to u? )

anyway, I'll type more info as it comes

Where'd the last few posts go? Gunna said that there was trace amounts of powder on her left hand, butshe was shot in her right temple... doesn't make sense.
They're there now.

i just... don't get it. You'd think this chick would have some warning signs somewhere pointing to the fact that she's capable of this straight up execution...
tired.gif

there were warning signs, she told her friends she wanted to "end it all"

also she went to work on Friday night and told a co-worker she was "thinking about ending it all".

calm down. To say this is an unique situation is an understatement. N' talkin bout be wifed up or stay single
laugh.gif
, !#*% on
Unique in the fact that this babe popped McNair...not unique is the fact that cats play this game everyday. Why not be single, play the field andlet females know up front what it is. That ain't foolproof...if a bia is crazy a bia is crazy...at least that lessens your chances of gettin' caughtup.

Damn, never saw it comin'

Either we got a crazy #!@ chick who went psycho over dude....or we got some dude who executed a perfect plan...but might be blowing his cover like an idiot. Time will tell.

I'm leanin toward crazy chick. IMO no way that dude could've orchestrated this. Dude would have had to been a straight up hit man inorder to get in and out of the apartment w/o the camera at the lawyers place, neighbors, somebody...noticing a strange car, person, something. Not to mentionleave no evidence of anybody else besides them two bein there. And to afford somebody capable of pullin that off was prob way out of dudes price range.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

i just... don't get it. You'd think this chick would have some warning signs somewhere pointing to the fact that she's capable of this straight up execution...
tired.gif

there were warning signs, she told her friends she wanted to "end it all"
that sounds suicidal to me - not homicidal. There's a huge difference, obviously... but i mean that in reference to a person's psyche.

Back
Top Bottom