Steve Nash Left Wife Cause She Got Pregnant By Teammate? *EDIT* Barbosa's Name Cleared!(?)

SMH J rich, and yo great point where someone said SMH at J rich going in Steve nash wife raw... Wheretheydothatat? and why would anyone do that?

SMH J rich, and yo great point where someone said SMH at J rich going in Steve nash wife raw... Wheretheydothatat? and why would anyone do that?

Originally Posted by TonyReali

laugh.gif
@ J rich going raw in Steve Nash's wife.
roll.gif

It's hilarious. I bet these players is on the low on that swinger shh and JRich just done %@+!%% up.

That tweet made it seem like it's all gravy though.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

It's hilarious. I bet these players is on the low on that swinger shh and JRich just done %@+!%% up.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
roll.gif

yeah i'm curious about it because nash doesn't seem to hold ill will towards any of his teammates.

i bet you it wasnt any ex suns players but just some random guy or if anything just a non player in the organization.

it's been confirmed that they broke up because she cheated on him though. now people just want to know if it was with any of his teammates
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
roll.gif

yeah i'm curious about it because nash doesn't seem to hold ill will towards any of his teammates.

i bet you it wasnt any ex suns players but just some random guy or if anything just a non player in the organization.

it's been confirmed that they broke up because she cheated on him though. now people just want to know if it was with any of his teammates
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Chill, It wasn't J Rich or Barbosa, now that those names are cleared up. Mundson would refute the claim that the baby was black so what exactly is going on here? Maybe they just divorced because he was cheatin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Chill, It wasn't J Rich or Barbosa, now that those names are cleared up. Mundson would refute the claim that the baby was black so what exactly is going on here? Maybe they just divorced because he was cheatin

i remember my friend was working at a hotel and he would see so many chicks going up to these ballers room. saw jrich with like 3 bad %$+ girls all for himself...

i remember my friend was working at a hotel and he would see so many chicks going up to these ballers room. saw jrich with like 3 bad %$+ girls all for himself...

Originally Posted by DMan14

They're living my dream  
30t6p3b.gif

But
pimp.gif
 nonetheless 

Originally Posted by DMan14

They're living my dream  
30t6p3b.gif

But
pimp.gif
 nonetheless 

Back
Top Bottom