Steve Nazh Zoom BB Low GR version

So these come out Friday and nobody knows all of the colorways? Is it just the Nash colorway for the lows?

I thought it'd be the Suns colorway. Well, I saved a long distance phone call for my cousin in Toronto.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

White, purple and orange aren't Sun's colours?

Or are you talking about the White/Grey/Orange Colourway?

Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

My bad, I prefer the latter, white grey orange. Did they put out that colorway? Otherwise, I'd be the most HATED in San Antonio, bloody nose to boot! LOL
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

clutch, i pm'd you...i need an 11 in these...i beleive nash wears an 11.5, might try to find a pair of those aswell.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

saw them today, they are hawt.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen RoseNANO FOR CANADA!

received a lot of PM's so here's the deal.

i got on it early and found out that my spot wasnt getting them so i had my pairs specially detailed in for me not ordered from another store. so i cant really hook anyone up.

havent gotten a chance to ball in them enough yet but look for a review in the review forum in about a week or so.

Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

are they gonna be on NDC, or just any pair of Zoom BB Lows gonna be on NDC?
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

It's the 26th. Where the hell are they? Eastbay only has one colorway up. Where are the white-based colorways? I haven't seen them on any other website.

Man this is strange. I talked to a Nike customer service person three months ago and he said at least five colorways were set to launch. One of them was black/purple/orange colorway that I was hoping (and still am) might be like the Nash PEs.

I guess I'll keep checking eastbay 15 times a day.......

Back
Top Bottom