STEVE NOVAKaine ... the greatest shooter in the Universe vol. Keith Van Horn Reborn

I ain't eeeeem mad. The more I see the Knicks play, the more it makes me want to see the Knicks play
laugh.gif

I used to hate the Knicks, but now, I'm slowly starting to enjoy their team.

Dude is most certainly knock down. Sniper status. I honestly think he may break the record for threes in a game.

That .gif is awesome, not going to lie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It looks like he's just going to keep running forever.
laugh.gif

He's a hell of a shooter, that's for damn sure. He always knocked down majority of shots when he was on the Mavs.

Him being a Knick
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Him being from the Chicago suburbs 
pimp.gif

Novak and Shump need to get off that bum !#* team.

as a football fan and a Knicks fan, him doing that discount double check makes me shake my head.

Knicks fans are looking for anything to hold their heads on
sick.gif
laugh.gif

It's pathetic.

Ya'll already gave up on Lin and Melo and now Steve Novak is the savior ?
roll.gif

Have fun in basketball pergatory right next to the Celtics for at least the next 5-7 years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

He always knocked down majority of shots when he was on the Mavs.

So you're going to pretend like you even noticed him when he was playing in Dallas?...

74325cceb0cf9cf30eeeaed7612ecf12f3185e2_r.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

sick.gif
laugh.gif

It's pathetic.

roll.gif
Yes, a thread with a joking tone talking about Steve Novak means ALL Knicks fans have placed the burden of winning on Novak. 

That makes perfect sense. 

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

520882761.gif

aka The Discount Double Check.

Is he the first athlete to do this without having a Championship?
laugh.gif

Well, Can't blame him for doing it in the regular season, the Knicks aren't going anywhere. Cue Alonzo GIF.

I would take Ray over this guy, Anyday.

Rodgers did this well before he had his ring.
Oh you're a Cowboys fan....haters gon hate. Losers gon lose.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

sick.gif
laugh.gif

It's pathetic.

roll.gif
Yes, a thread with a joking tone talking about Steve Novak means ALL Knicks fans have placed the burden of winning on Novak. 

That makes perfect sense. 

Why so sensitive sir?

The Knicks have two superstars on their team but rely on their bench and Steve Novak to bring them back from 20 points down from Cleveland
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I wad trolling dude my statement was a joke

laugh.gif
basically. Of course some people have to get all defensive. Dude is appreciated on my book.

DipsetGeneral , R0ok >>>>>>>>>> NooEra .

How the hell are your gonna get jealous because Knicks fans appreciate roll players playing their roles to their utmost abilities ?
laugh.gif
CLOWN

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

How the hell are your gonna get jealous because Knicks fans appreciate roll players playing their roles to their utmost abilities ?
laugh.gif
CLOWN

eyes.gif
C'mon son im far from jealous .

I just think it's funny how Knicks fans are trying to mask their mediocrity by gassing up bench players
laugh.gif

I just wanted to remind Knicks fans (while they're flooding S+T with stupid threads like this) that they have no chance in the East this year; despite having an awesome fanbase and two legit superstars.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

laugh.gif
CLOWN

eyes.gif
C'mon son im far from jealous .

I just think it's funny how Knicks fans are trying to mask their mediocrity by gassing up bench players
laugh.gif

I just wanted to remind Knicks fans (while they're flooding S+T with stupid threads like this) that they have no chance in the East this year; despite having an awesome fanbase and two legit superstars.
tumblr_lmon9iMOYA1qafrh6.jpg

Since finally getting a real PG im pretty sure we have one of the better records in the league. And last I checked a good bench is pretty essential to making a deep playoff run.

Spoiler [+]
65gi.jpg

Glad to see him get the recognition he deserves for his 3 point shooting prowess. I liked him when he was with Marquette when they were in the NCAA tourney run with D.Wade. Can't wait for March Madness lol. He was my sharp shooter in NBA Live 10 when I was using the Clippers haha. NY is the perfect situation for him. Hope he remains there for the rest of his career.

Why wasn't this man in the 3pt contest but joe Johnson was...Smh novakaine could of won

he does discount double check cause he from Wisconsin aka Packers aka Aaron rodgers. . .NYK bench is something serious. Haters gonna Hate. He got the RATCHET
NOVAKaine
pimp.gif

Why so sensitive sir?

The Knicks have two superstars on their team but rely on their bench and Steve Novak to bring them back from 20 points down from Cleveland
roll.gif

Not sensitive at all. Just trying to understand your illogical ranting.
Novak hitting tons of 3's and doing Rodgers' celebration is funny and gets the fans excited, so it's not a total shock if one of the biggest fanbases on NT makes one thread about Novak. 

Yeah two superstars, Melo played fine, Amare had a bad game. Cleveland is a decent team this year, they beat the Clippers, Mavs, and beat your team and only lost by a few points a couple other times.

Next, yes, the Knicks' bench stepped up... except if the Knicks didn't have depth or a bench that could score.. people like you would be
roll.gif
at the lack of a bench too. Don't you want your bench to help out the starters? Or would it be better that our bench be Chris Wilcox and Keyon Dooling?

And the starters played well, too. Tyson 13, 15, 4 blocks and 3 steals. Lin with 19, 13 and one turnover. Landry Fields should stick to singing but guess what.. the bench made up for that. So again, I'm not sensitive at all.. but to say we gave up on Lin and Melo and now our "savior" is Novak is just a very dumb statement. 

Back
Top Bottom