Steve Young is way ahead.. of any analyst on ESPN .. .it's not even funny...

... lol @ ESPN pairing him with Emmitt Smith ... to cover Emmit''s *** ... LMAO ..

Steve Young should be on the NFL network.. .and I won't have any reason to watch NFL coverage on ESPN ..

I'd have to admit. Dude is a pretty good analyst. Emmit Smith on the other hand needs Steve to hold his hand lol

Originally Posted by cantonayceboy

... lol @ ESPN pairing him with Emmitt Smith ... to cover Emmit''s *** ... LMAO ..

Steve Young should be on the NFL network.. .and I won't have any reason to watch NFL coverage on ESPN ..

Steve is awesome. He seems real salty towards the Pat's, but they need a couple analysts to be that way or ESPN would be ESPatriotsN right now.
Jawsis the best, though.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Steve is awesome. He seems real salty towards the Pat's, but they need a couple analysts to be that way or ESPN would be ESPatriotsN right now.

He's the only one who sees their flaws and doing the right job as an analyst. He should go to a major network instead of Disney sports.
Emmitt Smith: Blowed out.

Ron Jaworski is good. As much as dude studies he can easily be a coach. But Steve Young? I think he's great, I'm not surprised he's doing wellhe's smart hell.

May I suggest an upgrade to your cable subscriptions and include ESPNnews.
erik Allen, Shaun King and darren Woodson are light yrs ahead of anyone emplyed at ESPN when it comes to football

and Stevie cant see Jaws on any level

Yeah I knew I couldn't be the only one that thought this. I remember someone saying that he seemed slow from all those concussions he got
eyes.gif

He's always honest and brings very good points.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

erik Allen, Shaun King and darren Woodson are light yrs ahead of anyone emplyed at ESPN when it comes to football

ESPNEWS is the reason I haven't watched Sportscenter in almost 2 years.

Steve: You gotta play 4 quarters. The Ravens played 3 and a half.
Sal: Emmitt?
Emmitt: The Ravens played 55 minutes *leans back in chairs*

Steve: You gotta play 4 quarters. The Ravens played 3 and a half.
Sal: Emmitt?
Emmitt: The Ravens played 55 minutes *leans back in chairs*

laugh.gif

Jaws is trash and Steve Young acts as if he invented the game. Dude is a serious hater and you can tell he and Stuart Scott don't get along. The ONLYreason he has a Super Bowl ring as a starter is because Deion went to the Niners in 94.

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

Jaws is trash and Steve Young acts as if he invented the game. Dude is a serious hater and you can tell he and Stuart Scott don't get along. The ONLY reason he has a Super Bowl ring as a starter is because Deion went to the Niners in 94.

Part of me wants to laugh at this...but my love for Deion won't let me..so i'll let it go

Jaws is the best ESPN has, but he's teetering on the edge of turning into the typical hyperactive ESPN cheerleader analyst.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
i knew gunna had to speak on his man-crush Jaws.

suprised u didnt mention that he's the only person in the world that gets to see the real nfl films
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

are you guys serious about JAWS. dude is good but i swear hes foolin y'all. everything he says is way more complicated then it really is. He's astraight up X's & O's guy.

Steve young is one of the best pure analysts. he drops info on you that he got from his playing days giving you a differnt look.

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

he drops info on you that he got from his playing days giving you a differnt look.

So he's different from Jaws in what way then?

Back
Top Bottom