Stickem' Up !:: Vol: ever get Robbed over Jays or other shoes?...

i haven't gotten jumped or anything.

just gotta be smart about what you wear in certain areas.

Thank god nothing has happened so far, I only wear my jordans if im play ball, otherwise im wearing sb's or vans

alot of sneaker robberies happen from school. some check ya kicks n follow u home lol. i got robbed but not 4 kicks

Ive never been robbed for Kicks Thank God. According to my cousin who is still in High School this happens a lot, but most of the time they get taken fromLockers when kids are in gym.

i unforunatly was robbed at gun point for a pair of jays, when i was 16, was on my way to basketball practice and i would have to catch the city bus to school.i wore my blk/chrome 8's. while i was waiting there, a car pulled up, dude jumped out with a burner and told me to run'em. i walked back to the criband told myself it would never happen again, so now i carry a piece.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i got robbed in 06 for my fire red Vs at the mall
dude upped his strap on me and said what size, like a dummy i said 11.5, my actual size and he said thanks and he got like 3 other people and left

like a dummy my !$$...you did the right thing...this clown was strapped...%+%! a shoe...
laugh.gif

Knock on wood, never happened 2 me, but I am strapped 24/7, so if some sucker tries to stick me up they might have a big problem(by big problem I'm talking.357mag, 44mag, chopper problems), so good luck to any one trying to robber me, my sneakers or your life, shoot first ask questions later.

^ got a real G here.

my friend got robbed at Six Flags. not at gun point but he had mad stuff in the little locker thing. he thought he closed it. he came back after the waterparkdude took everything but his beater.

I've never been robbed.
I've never robbed anyone. i think stealing is one of the lowest crimes.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i got robbed in 06 for my fire red Vs at the mall
dude upped his strap on me and said what size, like a dummy i said 11.5, my actual size and he said thanks and he got like 3 other people and left

like a dummy my !$$...you did the right thing...this clown was strapped...%+%! a shoe...
laugh.gif
Def did the right thing. That was your common sense working rather than your ego.

Neva for any kicks but got stuck for my first down coat when they first came out, but neva again i can't say that cause anything could happen know what imean. I'm a grown #!$ man wit a family and my wife and i work hard for what we got. So i said that to say this whateva you try to rob me for we can swap itout wit ya life it up to you feel me, and i'm not even tyring to be no super hard dude either

While in an after school program in 7th grade i left my OG Jordan XIII White/Black-Varsity Red in the gym in a duffle after playing ball. Went to get getsomething to drink from the store and parlayed for a few minutes with some chicks. Came back my duffle was gone. Second time wearing them.

Someone at the mall held this dude at gunpoint for his hare 1's. HARE 1'S!!!!He shot the dude after he took the kicks and the guy who got shot suedhim.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I almost got MOPPED at the age of 15 when i bought the Cool Grey XI's in March of 01'.

I remember gettin stalked thru the mall by 2 OG cats cause i took the last sz 9.5
laugh.gif

Fights broke out, mace was sprayed, police was called...craziest release date of all-time for me. The ironic part about it was, THIS WAS 2001!

FYI, i never been robbed in my life. (ok maybe once...)
That was the 2nd to last time I have ever camped out for J's, out here in the Bay they were going crazy for the CG XI's. I ended up paying$250 off Ebay for them that day..

Back
Top Bottom