Still Gets me Hype... VC over Weis...

Everything about the Pippen dunk to me is better for the following reasons.............

1.  2 great players against each other

2.  Two teams with a rivalry at the time

3.  Playoffs

4.  The atmosphere/areana where the dunk occured

5.  Pippen standing over Ewing after the dunk :x

6.  Pippen telling Spike Lee to sit his *** down

7.  Ewing being COMPLETELY embarrassed afterwards while Pippen is pumping the crowd up

You add up all the factors and the clear cut winner between the two would be Pippen.  Yeah the VC dunk was nice, but to me all he did was dunk over (yes I know he's 7ft) some scrub European player.  There's dunking over somebody............then there's dunking on/threw somebody.  I'll take Pippen's dunk for the archives. 
Playoffs? Playoffs? Pippen's dunk was good, but only reason 5 has anything to do with the dunk itself. Being an epic NBA moment does not a better dunk make.

VC dunk was literally seen around the world due to it being on the Olympic stage. On Dunking "On/through" happens all the time. Literally dunking OVER a 7 footer simply does not happen in game. Even Shawn Bradley made the stink face when he saw that dunk. The ONLY thing that would have made it better is KG getting knocked unconscious. Vince is unquestionably the greatest in-game dunker of all-time so he probably has quite a few that are better than that Pippen dunk.

I STRONGLY disagree.................

You're WRONG! That is number 2. Vince literally jumped OVER a 7'. All that other **** you mentioned doesn't even matter. I don't know if you have ever dunked on someone but there is a thought process that goes through your head right before you do it. I can see Scottie thinking I'm gonna dunk on this bamma and then push him on the way down and tell that little clown spike to shut the **** up and sit down.

Now Vince on the other hand is thinking I m gonna jump OVER this 7' clown on international TV and actually did it. The audacity of Vince to even think of it and execute it. At least Pippen acknowledged Patrick was there. Imagine what Weis is thinking. He probably closed his eyes and prepared for contact to take a charge and opened his eyes and Vince is nowhere to be seen. LOL.

I remember exactly where I was when Vince waged war against France.

Kemp dunks are better than pippen. This dunk # 1 and it's not even close. Nobody thought it was humanly possible to do it. Dude didn't even duck, he legit cleared him

^ ive heard it all. This ***** jumped over a 7ft player scrub or not period how often do u see that? Not no asg saturday night, we talkin in game bro. Its not close at all. Pippen dunk was amazing but cmon son we see that every season, all the extra **** whoopty doo who cares. A man did something that at that time people thought wasnt humanly possible.

still cant believe that happened..

this one was nasty too:

greatest in game dunk of all time

when it comes to dunking, VC is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be

Playoffs? Playoffs? Pippen's dunk was good, but only reason 5 has anything to do with the dunk itself. Being an epic NBA moment does not a better dunk make.

VC dunk was literally seen around the world due to it being on the Olympic stage. On Dunking "On/through" happens all the time. Literally dunking OVER a 7 footer simply does not happen in game. Even Shawn Bradley made the stink face when he saw that dunk. The ONLY thing that would have made it better is KG getting knocked unconscious. Vince is unquestionably the greatest in-game dunker of all-time so he probably has quite a few that are better than that Pippen dunk.

Vince is the standard. He's done major dunks at all levels of basketball, contest & in game. He also didn't pull himself up and over to get to the rim like people do in contests, it was over a larger person (6 inch height advantage), with little more room to do a drop step dunk, & in a major game (even more so than the NBA Finals). He probably could've done that two handed.

Last edited:
Pip's dunk was one of the sickest but damn VC over that French dude?

Always made me :x :smh:

dunked over a seven footer in game lol nowadays you got idiots not even in game jumping over 4 foot men curling down and little children smh

Back
Top Bottom