STILLmatic > It Was Written

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

IWW is TRASH period, anyone that thinks this album should be mentioned in the same sentence with Illmatic is a *+%*+@% fool with AWFUL taste in music (unless the sentence is 'Illmatic is amazing, how did the same guy make a certified #+!@ sandwhich like IWW) . . . Nas should've don't AZ a HUGE favor and just gave him that album, so atleast he'd have 2 HALFWAY decent albums . . .

Back to the subject, Stillmatic is miles AHEAD of IWW, and so is Untitled . . . I listened to Stillmatic ALL the way through and the album is AMAZING . . . I don't think I could be paid enuff to listen to a #+!@ sandwhich like IWW, unless maybe Buffy and Deelishis promised to dance to that #+!@, but I'd still have to hear it tho
smh.gif
smh.gif
I wouldnt say IWW is trash that title is reserved for Nastradamus. However especially on NT, IWW is the most ovehyped Nas album ever. SMH @dudes who claim it is even in the same breath as Illmatic. I would take Stillmatic over IWW there are more songs on Stillmatic that have more replay value tome. The Lost Tapes is also a better album than IWW.

Honestly, IWW is not even like that it is a solid album 3.75-4/5.

I liked the beats on IWW more than Stillmatic. I'll take the Lost Tapes over IWW though.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Illmatic > It was Written > Stillmatic > Lost Tapes > I am
Dudes already know how I feel about IWW and where it fits into Nas' discography.

IWW > Stillmatic > Lost Tapes > Illmatic > the rest of the trash Nas put out compacted into one.
Wow illmatic IYO is Nas' 4th best album

Back
Top Bottom