Stimulus Package Payout.

Hi yall.....

Let me just cut to the chase. those of you know about this stimulus movement to help boost the economy. anyhow, for many of us as myself if you had directdeposit when you had transmitted your 2007 taxes you were entitled to receive your payout today. according to the list here attached on this link http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html. well i didnt get mines and fall in the criteriafor today. I was hoping to have had gotten the money but, to no avail the government is full of crap. Lets see Monday.
eyes.gif

anyone else?

That could b the case. Call your bank. I remember one year my bank didn't post my tax refund until 9AM. Did you receive the letter saying u would receiveone? Call the IRS.

damn people fienin for this stimulus like its money they are supposed to get lol ... if you manage your money like youre not gonna get this then youll be muchbetter off

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Mine comin Monday its gon chill....

?
[table][tr][td] Last two SSN digits:[/td] [td] Payments will be transmitted no later than:[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 00 through 20[/td] [td] May 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 21 through 75[/td] [td] May 9[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 76 through 99[/td] [td] May 16[/td] [/tr][/table]

yea i received a letter saying that i dont have to do nuttin about filling anything out and etc etc. i filed my 2007 taxes via direct deposit. i was justbanking on that money for the weekend thats all. hopefully its there monday. waeva i guess........but i hope they dont $!$% on me. i tried calling the irs but,all you get is the automated machine.

What's talk about this letter? I haven't gotten one and I received my payout today. You don't HAVE to get a letter first....then receive yourmoney.

Have patience people (thread starter), why are you going to call the IRS for? Are you that naive to think that they would drop what they are doing to send youa 600 dollar refund check any faster?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RasMekPeace

Have patience people (thread starter), why are you going to call the IRS for? Are you that naive to think that they would drop what they are doing to send you a 600 dollar refund check any faster?
smh.gif

Maybe to even verify that he is indeed entitled to the refund, just a thought.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by RasMekPeace

Have patience people (thread starter), why are you going to call the IRS for? Are you that naive to think that they would drop what they are doing to send you a 600 dollar refund check any faster?
smh.gif

Maybe to even verify that he is indeed entitled to the refund, just a thought.

That phoning business can wait until after the payout period for the last two digits of his SSN ends, it's barely started. BTW, when I filed my taxeswith TurboTax, it automatically asked me if I wanted to receive my refund via direct deposit or by mail, so there was no need for me to hassle the IRS andinstead just simply wait it out.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Mine comin Monday its gon chill....

?
[table][tr][td]Last two SSN digits:[/td] [td]Payments will be transmitted no later than:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]00 through 20[/td] [td]May 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21 through 75[/td] [td]May 9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]76 through 99[/td] [td]May 16[/td] [/tr][/table]

you callin me a liar bo?

ekhsbc.jpg

laugh.gif

man im still worried about my state income tax. i did calfile online with direct deposit but didnt get nothin yet. it got approved on the 14th of april.

Back
Top Bottom