Stingiest things you've seen other people do?

I shake my head at people who bring beverages to a party, drink only other people's beverages, and proceed to take their case of beverages home (unopened or not).  I always laugh when I see people chug water at the airport.  That may not be stingy, but still, lol.  

What are some of the stingiest things you've seen? 

laugh.gif
. Someone asked me for a cigarette when they had an unopened pack in their shirt pocket
30t6p3b.gif

People taking a bunch of mints from a waiting room.

People refilling their poland spring bottles.

Dudes who don't bring anything to a dinner party, then proceed to take 3-4 helpings of food.

My dude ordered two entrees from d&bs, lots of food, someone asked for a chicken finger and son proceeded to tear one in half
laugh.gif

People picking at my meal before I even have my first bite.
People who don't pay their share of taxes.
I had a friend who went to red lobsters and he didn't order anything but he ate biscuits, salad, entree from everybody, dessert and basically everything from the 4 course meal from everybody. He didn't even pay taxes.
indifferent.gif
so we basically invited dude, didn't eat and ended up eating 1/3 of all our meals and he didn't pay a dime. Cheap friends are whack as hell.

Originally Posted by ar916

ppl who claim they aren't hungry but pick at your food when you order lol
I remember a friend of mine ate some pho with us and didnt order cus he aint hungry.... then afterwards he said he was thirsty and drank all of my soup lolol

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

My dude ordered two entrees from d&bs, lots of food, someone asked for a chicken finger and son proceeded to tear one in half
laugh.gif

roll.gif
that aint stingy, thats being real.

NYE... My girl and I went to one of her friends house for a little party and I brought a 5th of Grey Goose for everyone to take shots with and a 5th of Henny Black for personal use....

Long story short, some lame decided to take the ENTIRE bottle of Grey Goose and mix it with some damn fruit juice in a pitcher, No one got to take any straight shots...I was salty

Bring beer/liquor to a party and try to hide it where no one can find it
Bring beer/liquor to a party then take whatever is remaining home. (Classless)
This kid was 5 cents short for some candy and the Indian guy behind the window wouldn't let him slide.

Asking for a bust down on a half smoked cigarette from random stranger.

My friend stealing the tips I was leaving on the bar.

30t6p3b.gif

Back in highschool my boy would eat some of your food if you got up at lunch.

One day I was eating popcorn and decided I was going to purposely put them in my mouth n spit them onto the table like I was dropping them from the bag.   Like the scavenger he was, he grabbed them all off the table and ate them all.

j6gyvt.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

30t6p3b.gif

One day I was eating popcorn and decided I was going to purposely put them in my mouth n spit them onto the table like I was dropping them from the bag.   Like the scavenger he was, he grabbed them all off the table and ate them all.

j6gyvt.gif

A corollary to that story is that I knew someone in high school who licked everything on his lunch tray before he ate it and made it a show just so people would stop stealing his food lol.

Your friend stealing the tips you leave?  Wow.  Hope you set him straight.

not really stingy, but cheap:

dudes who ask for a cup of water at mcdonalds or whatever and fill it with a fountain drink

one time i was drunk at the club, i picked up the fallen tips near the bar and bought more drinks with it lmao

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

30t6p3b.gif

j6gyvt.gif

A corollary to that story is that I knew someone in high school who licked everything on his lunch tray before he ate it and made it a show just so people would stop stealing his food lol.

Your friend stealing the tips you leave?  Wow.  Hope you set him straight.

I remember in middle school when you would sit down people would pick at your fries. My one friend sat down and spit all over his fries so no one else would touch them
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

not really stingy, but cheap:

dudes who ask for a cup of water at mcdonalds or whatever and fill it with a fountain drink

one time i was drunk at the club, i picked up the fallen tips near the bar and bought more drinks with it lmao
This lady came in with her jug from home took some soda and left. 
Didnt order anything, I saw her come in and walk out through BK's glass window.

^ did that yesterday
Spoiler [+]
I coughed on my food in school, ppl were too greedy
indifferent.gif

at Costco, I seen this lady constantly filling those little ketchup cups with drink from the soda fountain... a cup at Costco is only like 0.79.

Also, at this office I once worked at, we had a water cooler by the waiting area which is near the entrance, one day this lady walks in with an empty water bottle, fills it up at the cooler then leaves. The next day, same thing, and the day after, and the day after, for over a week. She left a mess that the secretary had to clean up. One day the secretary just told her not to come back anymore, the water is for clients only.

dude buying shoe taps for shoes that he bought at the thrift store even though he makes almost a 1000 bucks a week. (true story) i used to work with him.
alcoholic btw

Not stingy, but rude as hell...
One day one of my homeboys invited a few people to go chill at his house. Me and the dude I rode with split the cost for a 24 pack. Well we get there and he says we have to chill in the front. We ask him if he has anything to snack on he tells us to go to the gas station.
alien.gif
Last straw came when one of our buddies asked for a glass of water and he said no. Who does that?
indifferent.gif

One day a coworker asked me to take him to get some food.  I agreed but before we left, he went into his locker and grabbed an old El Pollo Loco cup from days before and took it with him.  When we got to El Pollo Loco, he was ordering and the cashier asked if he wanted a drink and then looked at him with the 
indifferent.gif
face.  He got the refill and I couldn't help but think how can someone be so cheap.  He wasn't broke either, he was a top personal banker making minimum 50k/year.

This was a story I was told by a coworker.

3 dudes go to a bar. $60 bill.
1st dude pays the bill and walks out and his friends are supposed to leave a tip.
2nd guy leaves a dollar tip and walks out.
3rd guy picks up the dollar and walks out.

Maybe I'm trippin but just the other day..

In the car with my friends. They get McD's..fries and other stuff. My friend: "you want some fries??"
smile.gif
Me: "yes" *receives ONE single fry
indifferent.gif
"

EVERY time when I have food I always offer up a decent amount..or the *%**@%%!$$%% just takes it off my plate w/o asking
30t6p3b.gif
..my @%$!!@!! friend tried me with that single fry.
roll.gif
I was like iight then.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom