Stingiest things you've seen other people do?

I had a co worker that was always hungry and asking people for some of their lunch
indifferent.gif
. One time dude asked another one of our co workers for some fries, dude said yes and this guy grabs about half of his large fries
roll.gif
. Son picked up the Mcdonalds fries and poured half of the carton into his hand. He hit him with the
indifferent.gif
and said %!*#@ i said you can have a few not half of my damn fries.

I have an aunt that's really cheap. She saves all the perfume samples you find in Macy's ads in the mail and magazines. Just rubs them on her clothes instead of buying the actual bottles of perfume.

Not sure if stingy or just really clever, but last week, one of my boys was pouring his own drinks from the tap at the bar when the bartender turned her back to us.

Friends who ask for rides and never drop on gas fade.

When I pick up the tab at a restaurant or diner and friends don't even leave a tip.

Bringing a steak for themselves to cook at a get together BBQ, what part of the game is that????

Hate when people steal food or do something when your gone from the table. Went to a restaurant with family years ago and across the room I saw a woman get up and leave for the restroom whatever other girl she was with opens what I'm guessing packs of Splenda into her drink and goes on with life When she got back

At first i was serious about doing something since like a week earlier there was a story on the local news where a bartender saved a girl cuz he took a drink this guy spiked with a pill that belonged to a chick and she was at the bathroom. Turned out to be roofies and dude got arrested

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

dudes who ask for a cup of water at mcdonalds or whatever and fill it with a fountain drink
I'm willing to bet 90% of NT has done this 
laugh.gif

Y'all confusing stingy (selfish) with greed/gluttony.

Once when I didn't have a job my friend invited ME to go out to eat. He said we should go to Red Lobster and I told him I didn't have that much money.

He said "don't worry about it" the check was $60something and made me pay because he forgot his wallet. Oh I'll pay you back.

2 years later. No money.

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

Once when I didn't have a job my friend invited ME to go out to eat. He said we should go to Red Lobster and I told him I didn't have that much money.

He said "don't worry about it" the check was $60something and made me pay because he forgot his wallet. Oh I'll pay you back.

2 years later. No money.

He said don't worry about it...
OKAY!?!

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

dude buying shoe taps for shoes that he bought at the thrift store even though he makes almost a 1000 bucks a week. (true story) i used to work with him.
alcoholic btw

If they are nice vintage shoes, I would add shoe taps to prevent wear to the leather soles.

2 years later. No money.

He probably realized during dinner he was never gonna smash

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

2 years later. No money.

He probably realized during dinner he was never gonna smash

Flawless victory

2 years later. No money.

I guess he knew you were lying when you said you did not have money. 
We would have been laughing washing dishes in the back, all while the money was in my pocket 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

dudes who ask for a cup of water at mcdonalds or whatever and fill it with a fountain drink
I'm willing to bet 90% of NT has done this 
laugh.gif

i do this on a regular basis at any fast food restaurant i go to

Chinese grandmas/moms all take napkins, ketchup packets, plastic utensils from any and every establishment.

As for friends, it irks the hell outta me when you drive somewhere (and even pay toll) and they dont offer anything. most of the time, they dont even say thank you or offer to drive the next time.

Also bugs me when friends order the cheapest thing on the menu, like an appetizer when everyone else is ordered entrees. it's not like theyre poor either and you know theyre hungry & will start eating parts of your meal after.

(ex. me & 2 of my boys go visit our homie in Chi-town. We decide to check out Al's Italian Beef and stingy dude scours the menu and then decides to order a $6 chicken sandwich, knowing that we all came here specially for the beef. It was only like $1 more, SMH)

Originally Posted by mkc1983

at Costco, I seen this lady constantly filling those little ketchup cups with drink from the soda fountain... a cup at Costco is only like 0.79.

That's gotta be the winner!

Seent people gargling soda, swirling, and spitting it back dentist-style in their cup to savor it

watched friend get water cup at Panda and tries to get soda. problem was dispenser was right next to register and Chinese lady flipped.
next go round, he puts head down, shoulders slumped and asks me to order for him

mom washes ziploc bags to reuse them

Originally Posted by wcghost

Chinese grandmas/moms all take napkins, ketchup packets, plastic utensils from any and every establishment.

As for friends, it irks the hell outta me when you drive somewhere (and even pay toll) and they dont offer anything. most of the time, they dont even say thank you or offer to drive the next time.

Also bugs me when friends order the cheapest thing on the menu, like an appetizer when everyone else is ordered entrees. it's not like theyre poor either and you know theyre hungry & will start eating parts of your meal after.

(ex. me & 2 of my boys go visit our homie in Chi-town. We decide to check out Al's Italian Beef and stingy dude scours the menu and then decides to order a $6 chicken sandwich, knowing that we all came here specially for the beef. It was only like $1 more, SMH)
AYO!

friend of mine would save fast food receipts after he ate then call the joint and tell them they messed his order up
he would hit tacobell once a week,im sure they spit in his food

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Bring beer/liquor to a party and try to hide it where no one can find it
Bring beer/liquor to a party then take whatever is remaining home. (Classless)
There is nothing wrong with bringing liquor to a party where you plan to share your bottle with a certain group of friends and "hiding" it or keeping it away from others. I bought that bottle for me and my friends to enjoy, not strangers. Especially if it's a BYOB. Now if it's a kickback type deal and I bring a bottle of liquor, usually anyone can have at it. Same goes with taking it home. I'm not leaving a half full bottle at any party. *shrug* Unless it's a birthday or celebration type deal then usually those are gifted upon arrival to the host.

If you're stashing beer then iono. YOLO.

Back
Top Bottom