Stingiest things you've seen other people do?

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This happened recently. After me and my two friends play golf, I invite them back to crib for some brews and to watch the game. One of them(the largest one), says he is hungry and is stopping at KFC. He proceeds to buy a bucket of chicken and two sides. When we get to my house I open up the liquor cabinet and we all have our respective drinks. Well he opens up his bucket of chicken which was a 20 piece or whatever and eats. Me and my other friend finally asked he would you mind if we snag a piece, he said no man I am kind of hungry. Thinking he is playing, he eats about 10 pieces and the two sides. Puts the left overs in my fridge and continues downing my Vodka Stash. This man drank at least 6 heavily poured drinks of my stuff. Worst part, he gets up to leave and says oh man I forgot my chicken in the fridge let me go get that for lunch tomorrow. I stoned faced him.
kfc-college-kid.jpg

This happened recently. After me and my two friends play golf, I invite them back to crib for some brews and to watch the game. One of them(the largest one), says he is hungry and is stopping at KFC. He proceeds to buy a bucket of chicken and two sides. When we get to my house I open up the liquor cabinet and we all have our respective drinks. Well he opens up his bucket of chicken which was a 20 piece or whatever and eats. Me and my other friend finally asked he would you mind if we snag a piece, he said no man I am kind of hungry. Thinking he is playing, he eats about 10 pieces and the two sides. Puts the left overs in my fridge and continues downing my Vodka Stash. This man drank at least 6 heavily poured drinks of my stuff. Worst part, he gets up to leave and says oh man I forgot my chicken in the fridge let me go get that for lunch tomorrow. I stoned faced him.
How did you let him get away with this?  Unless you just ate some food of your own.   I would've been like "whoa fatboy you coming up off some of that chicken A$AP! or you ain't drinkin a damb thing"

....sounds like people have stingy mixed up with cheap.

...stingy is more along the lines of not willing to share.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

- Fast food restaurant. Orders french fries. Asks for no salt to be on french fries due to "high blood pressure". French fries are done. Asks for salt packets. Fresh fries...accomplished.
Originally Posted by blakep267

Another time was when I was 15, I worked at mcdonalds. Some ghetto chick came into the store. She asked for a small value fries with no salt. I repeat small dollar fries with no salt. That means we have to clean out the existing fries in the fry hopper, friy a new batch of fries, and not salt them. just for 1 small dollar fries. and I wouldnt have minded if she was at least nice about it, but yea, she was a %#!%@%% and annoying.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

No man. They mean the exact same thing. 

Went into CVS to grab a drink with one of my friends. He just started collecting change and this dude jumped in front of me and grabbed my 7 cents change

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

How did you let him get away with this?  Unless you just ate some food of your own.   I would've been like "whoa fatboy you coming up off some of that chicken A$AP! or you ain't drinkin a damb thing"

I am one of those people that I dont need anything in return from you. So if I let you drink my liquor, I am not expecting anything in return. It would have been nice but not going to trip over it. Plus, apparently he needed that chicken more than I did that day.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

- No man.....they dont:

[h2]Definition of STINGY[/h2]

: not generous or liberal : sparing or scant in using, giving, or spending <stingy with the salt> <stingy employee benefits>

....i mean, i guess one could say they're being stingy with their money, but when you read these stories its more about them being too broke to pay for it.

- No man.....they dont:

: not generous or liberal : sparing or scant in using, giving, or spending <stingy with the salt> <stingy employee benefits>

....i mean, i guess one could say they're being stingy with their money, but when you read these stories its more about them being too broke to pay for it.

way to qualify the definition to fit your argument. 
Stingy and cheap in the context of this thread mean the exact same thing. 

[h1]cheap[/h1] 

adjective
[color= rgb(123, 123, 123)]1.[/color]
costing very little; relatively low in price; inexpensive: acheap dress.

[color= rgb(123, 123, 123)]2.[/color]
costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.

[color= rgb(123, 123, 123)]3.[/color]
charging low prices: a very cheap store.

[color= rgb(123, 123, 123)]4.[/color]
of little account; of small value; mean; shoddy: cheapconduct; cheap workmanship.

[color= rgb(123, 123, 123)]5.[/color]
embarrassed; sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.

[color= rgb(123, 123, 123)]6.[/color]
obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.

[color= rgb(123, 123, 123)]7.[/color]
of decreased value or purchasing power, as currencydepreciated due to inflation.

[color= rgb(123, 123, 123)][color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]8.[/color][/color]
stingy; miserly: He's too cheap to buy his own brother a cup ofcoffee.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

- Fast food restaurant. Orders french fries. Asks for no salt to be on french fries due to "high blood pressure". French fries are done. Asks for salt packets. Fresh fries...accomplished.

- Asks for water with lemon. Asks for more lemons and sugar packets. Free lemonade...accomplished.
- My mom used to do this sometimes.  I can kind of understand it, if I'm paying for fries I want them to be fresh.  Doing that guarantees freshness.
- My brother does this all the time
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Eventually Denny's caught on and refused to give him more than one slice 
roll.gif

I don't know how I'd respond if someone I've been nice to tried to act stingy with me.  I'd be tempted to respond violently 
laugh.gif
.  At the very least cut them off completely

One time in college I walked like 2 miles with my boys to this party.  5 minutes after we walk in, my friend gets into an argument with whoever threw the party, and so they make him leave.  In silent protest, I take a full jug of vodka and bounce with them .  Nobody checked me or anything 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  Only problem was ducking cops when walking back to campus, I didn't have the cap or a brown paper bag.

I figured I deserved some sort of compensation for walking all that way.

Bought beer for my roommate once and dude payed me back in sacajawea dollars #cmonson
One time in middle school I let my friend borrow my bike to go to the mall and he sold it 
frown.gif

A while back one of my boys invited me 'n a couple friends for a bbq at his apartment. Thing is he lives 45-55 minutes out away from the rest us and the invite was literally last minute. He pleaded for us to come chill/eat/smoke so we obliged. Came through with a six-pack only to see this jack-#*# grill 1 piece of steak for himself.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
On top of that he charged my boy $15 for breaking budz
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Bought beer for my roommate once and dude payed me back in sacajawea dollars #cmonson
first world problem...
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I went to a show this past summer and bought a couple rounds of beer for me and my boy.

So it's my boy's turn to buy a round and says he'll give me the money if I pay with me debit card.

I was confused but whatever, I pay for the drinks. ($11 beers x 2).

My boy then proceeds to hand me $22 in golden dollars
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

A while back one of my boys invited me 'n a couple friends for a bbq at his apartment. Thing is he lives 45-55 minutes out away from the rest us and the invite was literally last minute. He pleaded for us to come chill/eat/smoke so we obliged. Came through with a six-pack only to see this jack-#*# grill 1 piece of steak for himself.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lonely ^%#$

One time in middle school I let my friend borrow my bike to go to the mall and he sold it 
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Skateboard

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lonely ^%#$

It would have cool if he'd said that from the get-go. We probably would have cooled out wit him(probably not).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 For being bamboozled. Rest assured, we never came through for another one of his 'bbqs'

- No man.....they dont:

way to qualify the definition to fit your argument. 
Stingy and cheap in the context of this thread mean the exact same thing. 

[h1]cheap[/h1] 

adjective
costing very little; relatively low in price; inexpensive: acheap dress.

costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.

charging low prices: a very cheap store.

of little account; of small value; mean; shoddy: cheapconduct; cheap workmanship.

embarrassed; sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.

obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.

of decreased value or purchasing power, as currencydepreciated due to inflation.

stingy; miserly: He's too cheap to buy his own brother a cup ofcoffee.

.....didnt i just say that?  did you skip over the part where i said: "but when you read these stories its more about them being too broke to pay for it"

...jesus
laugh.gif

....to add to that, a gang of these stories are just people being shady. word to:

"asking for no salt just to get fresh fries" <--- thats what people call stingy?
laugh.gif

and
"one time i let my buddy borrow my bike to goto the mall and he sold it"

Originally Posted by supahoopa

man ive had some stingy moments in the past..

went to the store one time.. asked that girl if she wanted anything.. she was like naa..

i bought a honey bun and a juice..

we get out the store not even 3 steps.. 

and she asks for a sip of my juice!

A SIP OF MY JUICE! 
mad.gif

i gave it to her .. im not about that stingy life..
tired.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Reminded me of Kevin Hart in Laugh at my pain... hahahah

When people in the cyph chief on the buddah

I really don't mind stinginess cause it doesn't really affect me I just laugh it off but I remember cases where friends or fam would cough all over Thier food so no one can eat off it or bringing cups from other fast food chains then try to refill it at another lmfao

This chick that used hang out with me and my boy back home was a huge pot head.
If we bought regg she wouldn't chill with us, she'd make up an excuse and take off but when the dank came around she would stick around.

We got fed up with it eventually, she wasn't attractive and my boy just brought her around because she would let him smash whenever.

We bought some granddaddy purp one time, we only bought a gram because it was 3 of us so we made sure it was only enough for a blunt since we still had some regg.

It's like she had some type of spidey sense because she came out the room and said "Ohh, what we finna smoke on!?" my boy looks at her with the 
indifferent.gif
 and tells her "We smokin on this purp, but you ain't smokin on %%$+, you ain't put in on this" she got real butthurt about it and sat down, so when the rotation started she tried to reach but we kept skipping her, when it was a small roach we gave it to her, she slapped it out my boys hand and walked out.

She still wanted a ride home after that 
laugh.gif

Nope.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
man i know your mom beat your +@*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Not to fire shots but whats up some NT members fantasy wrestling over message board in the wrestling thread??? They have main events, title belts and all that, makes no sense

laugh.gif
 this sounds dope as hell imo, u hatin 

Cousin threw a bday bbq and made everyone bring different things so he had to buy nothing. Stingy or Genius I still dont know..............

Back
Top Bottom