Stock Locate at FTA or FTL

Hey guys hoping someone can shed some light on this for me. I went to FTA yesterday to see what they had for the 50 this weekend. I couldnt find a single thing. So my connect says he could order a few things he heard me mention before. So he pulls up the Kobe All Stars and says it looks like he could get them in my size. Then he proceeded to tell me that I/He would have to pay for them before the system would tell him where they would come from or if they would even ship out. It didnt seem to make sense to me, wouldnt they be able to tell me where has it and if it will ship before I actually paid? I worked at FNL for years and their system seemed to be a lot more cut and dry than FTA or FTL.

Just hoping someone can let me know how it works so this guy doesnt get one over on me.

Hey guys hoping someone can shed some light on this for me. I went to FTA yesterday to see what they had for the 50 this weekend. I couldnt find a single thing. So my connect says he could order a few things he heard me mention before. So he pulls up the Kobe All Stars and says it looks like he could get them in my size. Then he proceeded to tell me that I/He would have to pay for them before the system would tell him where they would come from or if they would even ship out. It didnt seem to make sense to me, wouldnt they be able to tell me where has it and if it will ship before I actually paid? I worked at FNL for years and their system seemed to be a lot more cut and dry than FTA or FTL.

Just hoping someone can let me know how it works so this guy doesnt get one over on me.

That is just how the system is if you choose delivery. Does it really matter that much where it is coming from? Delivery is regular ground and the longest it should take would be 7 to 10 business days.

The only way you can see what store has an item is if you do a pickup order.

That is just how the system is if you choose delivery. Does it really matter that much where it is coming from? Delivery is regular ground and the longest it should take would be 7 to 10 business days.

The only way you can see what store has an item is if you do a pickup order.

I work at FTL.  He's right.  He won't be able to tell you where they're coming from until after the order is processed.

I work at FTL.  He's right.  He won't be able to tell you where they're coming from until after the order is processed.

Preciate the info.

The guy at FTA just made it seem like I could pay for them and then they may not even ship, and he wouldnt know till I paid.

Preciate the info.

The guy at FTA just made it seem like I could pay for them and then they may not even ship, and he wouldnt know till I paid.

^that's only because the store that's supposed to fill the order either doesn't wanna ship so they can get the sale instore or an employee just wants the shoes for themself.

^that's only because the store that's supposed to fill the order either doesn't wanna ship so they can get the sale instore or an employee just wants the shoes for themself.

YO! ^ No. It goes through a certain number of stores (3? 5?) until it ultimately gets a refund pending. DF!!!

YO! ^ No. It goes through a certain number of stores (3? 5?) until it ultimately gets a refund pending. DF!!!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

And sometimes stores just don't have the shoes instock at all because the FTL Stock Locating system sucks.
My boy says they get plenty of orders on stuff they don't have and do atleast 1-3 cancels a week on stuff they never had.

I always hated going through that process to get a refund though.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

And sometimes stores just don't have the shoes instock at all because the FTL Stock Locating system sucks.
My boy says they get plenty of orders on stuff they don't have and do atleast 1-3 cancels a week on stuff they never had.

I always hated going through that process to get a refund though.

What you're saying sounds like what I experienced w/a Champs in Vegas during the summer.

I wanted a backup pair of a shoe I had on. I knew certain Champs got them and heard LV stores did. Never saw them. In the last Champs I went in, I struck a convo w/one of the assoc and he was a sneakerhead. he said "let me see your shoe." As I stood their barefoot, he made a few calls and got me hooked up
laugh.gif
Paid in store, shoes arrived by the time I got home.

First and only time I did it. But I'd try it again, given the right store/set of associates & managers. The LV guys were extremely cool about the whole thing.

What you're saying sounds like what I experienced w/a Champs in Vegas during the summer.

I wanted a backup pair of a shoe I had on. I knew certain Champs got them and heard LV stores did. Never saw them. In the last Champs I went in, I struck a convo w/one of the assoc and he was a sneakerhead. he said "let me see your shoe." As I stood their barefoot, he made a few calls and got me hooked up
laugh.gif
Paid in store, shoes arrived by the time I got home.

First and only time I did it. But I'd try it again, given the right store/set of associates & managers. The LV guys were extremely cool about the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom