Stock x

there a bunch of crooks my bank fraud dept said there was 600$ worth of charges to my cc to a address in philly I live on Long Island. Try to call them number is disconnected if they were anywhere in the truth state area I’d go there n beat the owner to the hospital not the morge

I got injured in college I’m 6’3 215 was a 2 guard at a 1 aa school but was better at wrestling n lacrosse n broke my color bone. Not I just play high talent pick up games if there’s anything on Long Island I would love to play I’m stuck to 1x a week. Not bragging just wanna play. I’m stuck training at Li mma ima 5-1 kick boxer train w 4 ufc fighters but my heart is the game. Any rec leagues need a guy I’d love to I can play the 2 or 3 depending on how big everyone is but I’m a real 6”3 215 can play either 2 or 3 can deff help a team out. Willing to come off bench I just wanna play I used to dunk w ease now it has to b open lane no one around. Again not bragging just wanna play more. Have no prob being a 6th man n play 20-25 min till I prove my self. I have a wicked midrange game 16-18. Can shoot 3s at like a real 33% but my best part is getting to the hole I’m really strong. No bragging just wanna say what your getting. Would love any rec league and I’m no ball hog I’d rather a sick pass than anything I was a 6 man 1aa cause I was a 1-2 tweeter back than but I got stronger n now more of a strait 2 but can play the 3 not afraid to get dirty. Good for a half doz boards 5 assist n 10 a game pending comp again thanks in advance I’m very humble and the nicest guy unless u steal 600$ from me lol thanks guys

I got injured in college I’m 6’3 215 was a 2 guard at a 1 aa school but was better at wrestling n lacrosse n broke my color bone. Not I just play high talent pick up games if there’s anything on Long Island I would love to play I’m stuck to 1x a week. Not bragging just wanna play. I’m stuck training at Li mma ima 5-1 kick boxer train w 4 ufc fighters but my heart is the game. Any rec leagues need a guy I’d love to I can play the 2 or 3 depending on how big everyone is but I’m a real 6”3 215 can play either 2 or 3 can deff help a team out. Willing to come off bench I just wanna play I used to dunk w ease now it has to b open lane no one around. Again not bragging just wanna play more. Have no prob being a 6th man n play 20-25 min till I prove my self. I have a wicked midrange game 16-18. Can shoot 3s at like a real 33% but my best part is getting to the hole I’m really strong. No bragging just wanna say what your getting. Would love any rec league and I’m no ball hog I’d rather a sick pass than anything I was a 6 man 1aa cause I was a 1-2 tweeter back than but I got stronger n now more of a strait 2 but can play the 3 not afraid to get dirty. Good for a half doz boards 5 assist n 10 a game pending comp again thanks in advance I’m very humble and the nicest guy unless u steal 600$ from me lol thanks guys
Also went to copiague so I’m far from raisest been playing with more black guys than white my whole life but I am white and play “more white ball” rather a good dime than anything

there a bunch of crooks my bank fraud dept said there was 600$ worth of charges to my cc to a address in philly I live on Long Island. Try to call them number is disconnected if they were anywhere in the truth state area I’d go there n beat the owner to the hospital not the morge
Sounds like someone hacked into your account and tried to purchase kicks... stockX isn’t at fault

That’s what I was hoping but wasn’t sure. I changed my atm numbers. Only using Snkers app foot locker n champs but Igor a Fraud alert cause it was goin to philly n live on li. They both 3 tryed to buy 3 tinkers n Jordan 11s was almost 600 I’m very smart bout it when I make a purchase make sure there’s just ehnough in my checkings that morn 160-200. Sothere was like 5$ in my checking if u mess w those sites there is hackers everywhere all my moneys in my moms savings lol that would b my advice. But I never gave em my cc number Adress nothing idk how they got it but did thank god it wasn’t a day where there was a g In my account. I put 235 just ehnough for the 10s. Buyers bewhereyea b
Sounds like someone hacked into your account and tried to purchase kicks... stockX isn’t at fault
ut i have only purchased from Nike fl n champ. Reguardless it’s fishy u cab get them on the phone just ordered the low 11s at retail surprised they still had em they dropped sat

just_horrible_home_alone.gif

If you ever relocate to Houston, TX you definitely got a spot on my Filhoops league, You can play as many minutes as you want, but at 6’3” 215 lbs., u gonna have to bang down low to open things up for my tiny Asian sniper friends against a 2-3 zone.

That’s what I was hoping but wasn’t sure. I changed my atm numbers. Only using Snkers app foot locker n champs but Igor a Fraud alert cause it was goin to philly n live on li. They both 3 tryed to buy 3 tinkers n Jordan 11s was almost 600 I’m very smart bout it when I make a purchase make sure there’s just ehnough in my checkings that morn 160-200. Sothere was like 5$ in my checking if u mess w those sites there is hackers everywhere all my moneys in my moms savings lol that would b my advice. But I never gave em my cc number Adress nothing idk how they got it but did thank god it wasn’t a day where there was a g In my account. I put 235 just ehnough for the 10s. Buyers bewhereyea b

ut i have only purchased from Nike fl n champ. Reguardless it’s fishy u cab get them on the phone just ordered the low 11s at retail surprised they still had em they dropped sat
If you ever relocate to Houston, TX you definitely got a spot on my Filhoops league, You can play as many minutes as you want, but at 6’3” 215 lbs., u gonna have to bang down low to open things up for my tiny Asian sniper friends against a 2-3 zone.
thanks for the invite but I’m staying here. Used to playing down low at this point (age injuries )I’ve played all 5. Not as fast as I was in collage but my aau coach growing up made everyone follow shots/ get dirty unless there’s a 6”8 4 I dont mind playing the 4. Step out every once in a while for mid rangers but I can play 4 positions. 3 is prob my natural spot now but even as a baby that was 5”6 we were thought to rebound set pics ext. I can do everything good nothing great. But I don’t play out of my shoes I know my strengths and use them. The one league here has 3 levels 1,2,3. In the top league I play the 3 cause we got 2 guys 6”5. In 2 I dropped 20 every night n was almost always biggest guy on court. I love to talk ball thanks again. I appreciate the offer.

There is litterally no rec leagues on Long Island if u can believe it we used to have sport time. And it was just one a week. Theres courts at local gyms but everyone is a ball hog n they get the ball no passing I set pics they don’t use em so annoying playing w guys w no b-ball iq so frustrating as soon as they get the ball they never give it up. So I play at a local middle school gym 1x a week it’s not a full sized court so we run 4s. 12 guys 3 teams for 2 hours. I need more lol

Back
Top Bottom