stockx delays

I was sent a message from them saying shoes were being sent to StockX for authentication. After 3 weeks of nothing, I sent them multiple emails asking if the shoes had been received. You figure after 3 weeks, they’d received them. I just checked my status and the purchase is completely disappeared. After seeing this, I reached back out to them to see what’s going on. What do you think is going on? Any of you experienced this?

This sounds most suspicious suspicious

Paging j rain j rain

tenor.gif

Sold some supreme ski goggles, arrived at stockx on 7/30

still no payment, CS chat told me they were escalating to "the team that handles these issues" whatever that means

really poor experience, I cant imagine what the buyer is thinking.

Anyone order something recently? If so what was the turnaround. I just sold a shoe last week and got paid yesterday.

I probably got paid today. I got an email that my shirt is finally being reviewed or whatever. its taking longer for sure...I want to cop something but I don't want to wait like a month to get the sneakers.

I sold something but didn’t have time to ship due. I read they take a small fee (15% or something). Do they wait u til the next time you sell something?

Might just make a new account so I don’t get penalized. They already charge to many fees as is

Back
Top Bottom