STOCKX Hacked AGAIN

just to clarify.....so when you say hacked, u mean that data/info was exposed?

the shoes on there are still legit right? i know there were issues regarding that as well...some selling counterfeits but stating it was authentic.

Smh glad I deleted my account. But have to stay cautious they might still be able to hit other accounts associated with email, PayPal and card that's out there from the first hack.

Don’t think their entire data was breached again, people are just going through repercussions of the first hack. I had fraudulent charges over a month ago, never touching their app again.

Don’t think their entire data was breached again, people are just going through repercussions of the first hack. I had fraudulent charges over a month ago, never touching their app again.
Nah def hacked again

I’ve changed my password multiple times since then

entirely new password as well and different from the first hack

I e-mailed them earlier this morning to delete mine and they just back to me with a response. Surprised they responded that quick. Hope I dodged the hack.

I dont understand why StockX doesnt put in 2 factor for their app
well, someone believe it or not accessed my friends coinable account

they called mobile, switched the sims so they could have his phone number to get past the 2 factor

wild as hell, luckily he caught on somehow and stopped it but no idea how the idiots didn't move the money out of the account quick. he had a ton of money chilling in his coinbase

its not a fool proof system with the way these hackers/losers operate

Easy solution. Open up a card with like $100 on it and only use that for stockx. I don’t leave money in my bank account anyways so can’t get hit bad from stockx

Yeah add me on to that account deleted list too...

Contacted them this morning and now my stuff is cleared...Finished with them...

Easy solution. Open up a card with like $100 on it and only use that for stockx. I don’t leave money in my bank account anyways so can’t get hit bad from stockx

Nah I don't like the idea of jumping through hoops to avoid what seems like an ongoing security issue. Feel like a sitting duck having my identity attached to that site at all. E-mail, Paypal, whatever.

well, someone believe it or not accessed my friends coinable account

they called mobile, switched the sims so they could have his phone number to get past the 2 factor

wild as hell, luckily he caught on somehow and stopped it but no idea how the idiots didn't move the money out of the account quick. he had a ton of money chilling in his coinbase

its not a fool proof system with the way these hackers/losers operate

true.

but 2FA is still better than nothing. I feel like Stockx aint even trying

I keep a card with $1 limit on my account and I just switch it when I need to. I’m tryina get the rest of these sales off but I’m thinking of just moving to GOAT.

these mf can’t even add 2FA, they don’t deserve to be active

Nah I don't like the idea of jumping through hoops to avoid what seems like an ongoing security issue. Feel like a sitting duck having my identity attached to that site at all. E-mail, Paypal, whatever.
Well if you primarily sell there and make a lot of money off em it’s hard to avoid. A lot of people shop there

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom