StockX shipment

Finally shipped out a pear to me. Guess they found some that were authentic. StockX shipped them from Arizona?

Finally came in! Took a month lol

Attachments

• CAD58CF7-9CB3-445C-8150-E49DB071B2B5.jpeg
    CAD58CF7-9CB3-445C-8150-E49DB071B2B5.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 316
--5 days is nothing.
--Shoes still have to go to Stock X for inspection.
--I got my University Tinker 3's for $125 on there.
--Took about 12-13 days from moment of payment to kicks on my doorstep.

Since we’re on this topic, I ordered some retro 13’s on 4/19/20 and it’s been saying “En Route to StockX for authentication” for over 2 weeks now. I sent them a email and I still don’t have a response. What should I do?

Got paid fairly fast for sailboat tee & track jacket. But waiting an eternity for the OVO hoodie

Since we’re on this topic, I ordered some retro 13’s on 4/19/20 and it’s been saying “En Route to StockX for authentication” for over 2 weeks now. I sent them a email and I still don’t have a response. What should I do?
They're taking a long time to authenticate and ship out right now. If it says en route, they likely have it. I sold an item a week ago and it said that even after it was delivered and I received an email a day or two later stating that it will still say that til its actually processed.

keep in mind the Detroit facility is closed, your shoes could have been sent there so you might be in a crappy situation. id email them if you want to cancel at this point unless you do not care to wait

yea i ordered on 4//19/20 also and have been waiting for almost 3 wks now and like everyone has been saying the customer service has been shotty at best...you send a question and they send the most vague answer ever and im still waiting on $1300 worth of shoes

It’s more about better customer service rather than the time...in case u misunderstood

It’s more about better customer service rather than the time...in case u misunderstood
I'm surprised that you haven't heard any update regarding an order since 4/19. My orders have been slower, but when I reached out them, they got back to me in a day or two.

Hopefully you get an update soon, man.

Ordered some off white Jordan v last week.

got them pretty quickly and no issues.

I never had any issues with stock x and I’ve sold and bought a ton of stuff from them. Hopefully my luck doesn’t run out

I used StockX for the first time yesterday. I was trying to find a pair of sneakers my wife had wanted for a while...StockX was the only place I found that had her size. I was hoping to get it and surprise her for Mother’s Day. I placed the order yesterday morning, and I just received the shipping notification that I should be getting them tomorrow. Assuming no issues with the actual shoe, I have to say, I’m pleasantly surprised with the experience.

Well no offense, what are they supposed to do or tell you? :lol: **** is shut down, its a world wide pandemic

you're angry for waiting, I doubt any kind of response other than well send your shoes now is gonna satisfy you

just being real :lol:

Back
Top Bottom