STOLEN DEBIT CARD..HELP!

jaydunk45

Banned
someone stole my check card and used it saturday it said at 9 a.m and took out $100.....seeing if anybody else has had this problem...if so do u think the bankwill let me review the camere 2 see who it was?

Call your bank and cancel that checking card. Depending on your bank they man reimburse your money back with a fee. Following that they should send you a newcheck card.

did u leave it in the atm machine? if so, they wouldnt need your pin. they could just make another transaction

they will do their own investigation. call their 800 # and cancel your debit card ASAP and then file an unauthorized transaction affidavit to try & getyour money back. you will not be liable for any of the money since you've filed it within 3 days, but it may take up to 90 days to get your money back.

EDIT: however, if they have reason to believe you were negligent with your card (i.e. gave out your PIN) you'll be SOL on the $100

Its funny how dudes come to NT first instead of going/calling there bank.
laugh.gif

How someone took out $100 ? Dont need they need your pin ?

why u on niketalk?

call the 800 number , cancel ur card .... they will tell u your last transaction, then if it doesnt add up... they will conduct an investigation then reimburseu later... ur new card will be at ya crib in 2 -3 wks

DATS WUT IM SAYIN THATS HOW I KNOW IT WAS SUM 1 I KNOW...THTS Y I WANNA SEE THE SURVELIANCE CAMERA OR WUTEVA..BUT IM A CALL 1ST THINK IN THE MORNIN

why even wait this long to ask what would you do? if i lost any of my debit/credit cards .. right away im calling the bank..
it does not make sense to just sit there and wait for someone to use it..

and i wouldn't go on NT and ask people what to do .. when you should be smart enough to figure out what to do..

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

why even wait this long to ask what would you do? if i lost any of my debit/credit cards .. right away im calling the bank..
it does not make sense to just sit there and wait for someone to use it..

and i wouldn't go on NT and ask people what to do .. when you should be smart enough to figure out what to do..

He couldnt call without posting it on NT first. DUH!

I never dealt with people taking money out my debit card but like someone else said they probaly wont give you your money back.

I mean from your last post, looks like you were giving out your pin like it was flyer. A pin is for you to know and NO ONE else.

I FEEL U BUT ITS A CHECK CARD MEANING ITS ONLY THE MONEY THT WAS IN THERE AND I GOT SUNTRUST AND ALL I HAD INTHERE WAS $120 I DONT USE THE BANK LIKE THT I JUSOPENDED. I JSU WANNA KNOW IF THEY WILL LWT ME SEE THT CAMERA TAPE SO I CAN FIND OUT WHO DID ITS BETWEEN TO PEOPLE THT I KNOW KNOW MY ACCT # AND BOTH IS SUPPOSED FAMILY

Originally Posted by jaydunk45

DATS WUT IM SAYIN THATS HOW I KNOW IT WAS SUM 1 I KNOW...THTS Y I WANNA SEE THE SURVELIANCE CAMERA OR WUTEVA..BUT IM A CALL 1ST THINK IN THE MORNIN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope they take out another $100

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Did they steal your caps lock button too?
laugh.gif

But maybe you should call now. Most banks have a 24 hour emergency line. I think this qualifies. . .

if i found a debit card ill buy mcdonalds with it all day because thats the only spot that doesn't take pin....but yeah someone you know stole your debitcard.

laugh.gif
GrizztheBoss wrote:

if i found a debit card ill buy mcdonalds with it all day because thats the only spot that doesn't take pin....but yeah someone you know stole your debit card.

Nah homie go to a gas station and wreck shop.

This cat I know be steady knowing someone do that crap.

People be forgetting their card at the bank or he chill with a chick and get her high and drunk and go in the B pocket book
laugh.gif

Then he goes to someone and they go to a gas station and tell people they'll fill up their tanks for half...and in this day and age who wouldn't dothat. But, most of the times nowadays they'll just take $20 off the total.

They be making mad dough too...oh by the way they go to gas stations that asks for the person's zip code.

Originally Posted by jaydunk45

someone stole my check card and used it saturday it said at 9 a.m and took out $100.....seeing if anybody else has had this problem...if so do u think the bank will let me review the camere 2 see who it was?
the bank will not let you view the video, its a liability and a breach of security.

Back
Top Bottom