Stoned Conversations: How do you think life would really change if aliens landed tomorrow?

My question is this, let's say aliens landed tomorrow and said "We created you, we are beings from another planet."

How do you think life for you would change?

I think, In the short term, some people would quit their jobs or leave the country, but like any major event, after awhile life would just keep going on.

I would still  have bills to pay so I would still have to go to work. It's not like all of a sudden my school loans would disappear, and my creditors would say, "Hey, because aliens landed on earth, don't worry about paying us back!"

This is assuming the aliens aren't hostile and didn't plan to enslave us all.

They would have to be so much more advanced than us that they would see us in the same way we see insects.

Have you ever tried to reason with or help an ant advance it's society?

Probably not.

I bet you've killed a few though.

I think they're already here, but that a discussion for another day.

I think my life would change from a religious stand point, clearly. I would be VERY interested in what they would be willing to teach me about myself and the universe.

They would have to be so much more advanced than us that they would see us in the same way we see insects.

Probably not.

this right here.

I would try my hardest to explain that I want to learn and pass on what they know though.

sidenote, me being baked and having a conversation with a friend... I basically convinced myself white people are descendants of aliens.

Shoulda asked this on December 20, 2012.

alien.gif

Nah really though, I got my Super Soaker ready.

either be enslaved or they gonna wipe us out...
this...naive to think otherwise...any sort of contact would mostly be to harvest Earth's resources

humans as a race are still primitive as ****...it would serve no purpose for any benevolent being of higher intelligence to contact us...they'd see us how we see ants...

Just curious but how exactly do ya'll know that Aliens are so much more advanced than the human race????? Who's to say that they aren't inferior to us?
I honestly don't kow how it would change life if they landed because I have several different views on what "aliens" actually are.
For example I don't think alens look anything like humans or any other thing on earth at all. I believe they look a way that our minds cannot even fathom because it would be something that we have never seen before. Like trying to explain certain colors to a blind person (if that makes sense). We just give them exaggerated human characteristics because for the most part thats the extent of what our brains know. Head, eyes, limbs, talking, breathing and such. I could go on about my other theories and thoughts but that's for another thread.

son , idk bout yall but i aint religious , i aint scared of no ghosts or demon type of ish , but the POSSIBILITY of some crazy alien stuff going on outside while were sleep spooks me a bit lol. this is gonna be some HIGH AF ish , but imagine being asleep in the middle of the night and some alien attack is going on , you wake up to some crazy ish going on outside , we try to fight back but theyre just to advanced and wiping us out with some futuristic weapons , i dont want to continue guise . lol

I already see people getting hype, talking about lets fight back.
Once they go outside and see how other people are getting wiped out, lol that face expression man.

Probably not.

mean.gif

That being said, why does an alien have to be more advanced? Theres already evidence that we might be the result of Panspermia

It could very well be bacteria or some other microbial form of life, right? 

I hope to meet an alien one day. They are probably much smarter than us. I can't even begin to imagine the type of technology they possess.

I think they would view us as an inferior society and rightfully so. They see the way we live, the way we waste natural resources, how we treat our planet, how we treat each other, the wars we wage etc. They would see how small-minded our society is, I don't think they would even bother to try & help us.

:smh:

That being said, why does an alien have to be more advanced? Theres already evidence that we might be the result of Panspermia

If aliens land from another dimension or galaxy then clearly they are more advanced because we still can not do that

mean.gif

If aliens land from another dimension or galaxy then clearly they are more advanced because we still can not do that
Doesn't make sense.

Sometimes the answer can be far simpler than what we've imagined. 

Complexity is relative.

For example, looking at everything you know right now, its rather obvious, right? It doesn't seem that difficult at all. 

Knowledge isn't linear and doesn't have to follow our own history of discovery. 

Consider this: 

Last edited:
Doesn't make sense.

Complexity is relative.

For example, looking at everything you know right now, its rather obvious, right? It doesn't seem that difficult at all. 

they fly over head all day & night...

just to give us insight we are not alone...

wouldnt fear them tho

we all family at the end of the dimension

Doesn't make sense.

Complexity is relative.

Consider this: 
good video,

but he basically said the same thing as.... "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]If aliens land from another dimension or galaxy then clearly they are more advanced because we still can not do that"[/color]

Back
Top Bottom