Store Beef? Shop @ Commonwealth, Not Major flyers

Badgeman - I asked the kid if he worked for commonwealth, and he just said "@#%$ major" started walking really fast away from me.

^He looked like he was still in high school. Asian kid with a Commonwealth fitted. He actually looked like he could be on NT.

Both stores are dope, the major fam knows me very well, and thats my family.Cmon wealth are dope too, I go in there and talk to em all the time. I just dont like a lot of their stuff besides stussy so I dont shop their often. But the peeps there are mad cool.

You even have one of the owners taking the time to dispel this stupid @#%$ and people are still throwing theories around, unbelievable :lol:
laugh.gif
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

Quote:
You even have one of the owners taking the time to dispel this stupid and people are still throwing theories around, unbelievable
|I
tired.gif
GangStarr- just to get a rep
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

i have boys that work in cmon, but none at major.
the thing about cmon is you can go in there and chill for 3 hrs if you want and not buy a thing.
major, you go in there and it looks like they just opened and they give you weird looks if your just around chillin not buying anything.
i think cmon > all shops in dc.
but thats just my opinion.
the beef thing, i can almost gurantee that cmon had nothing to do with it.
it's all "peace" in there.

you can catch me in there any given day just chilling.
snakeboardssssss

I have a question though.

Altho I know you can actually go into Major and kick it without buying anything for a long while.. who would WANT to kick it in a shoe store for THREE hours?

Man I wouldn't sit in a Strip Club for three hours.. let alone a place like a shoe store which actually makes me giddy.

Three hours? Heck.. man I couldn't do it for 1 or 2 hours. I barely would shop an entire Mall in an hour...

Like Whoa... word to Black Rob.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Anybody "chillin" in my store who isn't buying anything is going to get a baseball bat to the knees after 10 minutes, it's a @#%$ store not Fat Albert's clubhouse.
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

Quote:
I know you can actually go into Major and kick it without buying anything for a long while.. who would WANT to kick it in a shoe store for THREE hours?

Man I wouldn't sit in a Strip Club for three hours.. let alone a place like a shoe store which actually makes me giddy.

Three hours? Heck.. man I couldn't do it for 1 or 2 hours. I barely would shop an entire Mall in an hour...
Preach.
THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- ...name a sneakerhead WE ain't influenced...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...And I'll make a t-shirt that says:

FRONT:
"Posted something on Niketalk lately?"

BACK:
"Lavan Emanuel already replied."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol...

But back to the flyer...it's only telling the truth. Commonwealth is a much better store than Major IMO.
>>>>HIT ME UP!!!>>>>http://www.myspace.com/bwolfe06 <<<HIT ME UP!!!<<<<
I have Aquas RIGHT NOW, and DTRT Spiz'ikes with box and hangtag.
Refs: Sept1an21 (Flips and Do the Right Thing 3s and White/Cement 3s)

I'm sorry fellas. But I was in there last week and there were 2 very attractive females working the store...that's the ONLY reason I'd be willing to stay an EXTRA time.

THREAD TOPIC
I know people wanna be fly, but where do we draw the line?
A MEMBER SAID...
"which one is king adrian again?"

why would i want to chill in there for 3 hrs ???
1. b/c i do wat i want and not wat you kooks on here do.
2. my boys work there, so i can go skate allday and then just come by and relax and not worry about anything.

why follow you guys and do wat you guys do?
"men do wat the want and boys wat they can"

thats the difference between me and a lot of you dudes on here.

my life revlves around bigger tings then proving stuff to you all who spend most their time on a sneaker forum and sneakers.

but to each their own.
if thats wat you all like to do, then do it.
but im not.

time to go skate

shout out to the fellas at palace 5 (thanx for letting me use your comp to reply to this) and my dudes at cmonwealth.

HOLLA!!!!
snakeboardssssss

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm going to tell Greg not to let you use their computer anymore until you can write in discernable English.
HOLLA YO!
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

Quote:
why follow you guys and do wat you guys do?
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
my life revlves around bigger tings then proving stuff to you all who spend most their time on a sneaker forum and sneakers.
ever :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Kev...the 2 digits in the cents columns don't count in the 6 figures...lol...j/k.

THREAD TOPIC
A MEMBER SAID...

^
I wish the IRS had that same logic. smh.

^

I wish the IRS would go to sleep.

The more you make the more they take. They're like the Modern Day Robin Hood.

Instead of robbing the rich and giving to the poor they rob us all and give to the war.
THREAD TOPIC
A MEMBER SAID...

dude up there dosnt know anything. I kick it at major all the time. I go to all the stores and hang out. Youre just another dude on the net that hates on all the stores but for some reason you go there and spend all your money.

Quote:
I'm sorry fellas. But I was in there last week and there were 2 very attractive females working the store...that's the ONLY reason I'd be willing to stay :lol:
laugh.gif
"I Don't Believe You... U Need More People
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Back
Top Bottom