Story Time/ How you became a man?

I lost it when I was 17 back in 2005. Back then, there was this thing called the "party line" where random heads would just talk smack on it. Think chatrooms but talking on the phone. My boy was actually gaming on the party line and then asked this chick what ethnicity she was. She was Asian and my boy quickly gave me the phone and told me to start spitting game at her because she was Asian and I was Asian.

She was 16 and I was 17 but she was already experienced. I met up with her and we kicked it in Boston for a little bit. I took her over to my house and I remember going in but I wasn't even sure if I was in there. Once I heard her moan, I was like I'm in! :D

I'm not even lying, I never busted in her the first time. It was probably due to all the pr0n I used to watch that made me not bust because I never did. I started busting in her after like the tenth time we had sex. She couldn't believe that I didn't bust the first time I was in her and that I actually knew what I was doing. Once again, I did my research and watched a lot of "videos" beforehand.

Good times. Good times. :pimp:

When I was 14 my sister had this skeezer who was her bff. Her friend at the time was 17 yrs old. When I mean skeezer she practically let any dude beat. she was not attractive at all but she had an above average shape and I was going through the puberty stage in life.

So anyways my sister had her own apartment and she is 6 years older than me btw. During the summer I basically lived at my sisters apartment. I was able to do what I wanted and had no curfew. Well the above girl got kicked out of her house because she got caught giving the buns up numerous times at her parents house.

It all started when I woke up one day with a boner. We were all sleeping in the living room floor from the night prior watching scary movies and ish. So I am still thinking everyone is asleep, btw I have on bball shorts. I proceed to go take a leak really quick, I know if anyone saw me they would have gotten mad L's at my stiffy. so anyways I used the restroom and go back to where I was laying. Ole girl gets up walks to the bathroom and come next to me and lays next to me. She proceeds to touch it. It rises immediately. She whispers I will be back. She gets up come back with a paper towel balled up in one hand and her other fist is clinched. 

She pulls down my shorts and grabbed it with her hand that wasn't holding the paper towel. The broad had a fist full of lotion in her hand. 
smokin.gif
. It quickly and i mean quickly becomes a sticky situation. She wipes me up and says, "are you a virgin?". I say, "ya". She tells me she is going to take my virginity. 

fast forward a few days later. everyone was outside at a bbq at the park which was about 2 minutes away. I walk home to grab some bbq sauce and cds for my sister. Ole girl also follows me back to my sisters but I am thinking nothing of it. She closed the door and deadbolts locks the door and says, "IT HAS TO BE QUICK!" I almost faint. we go to my sisters room. lay on her bed. Ole girl starts kissing me and I try to get it in but I am having issues because of the lack of experience. I failed at missionary, doggy and even missed the hole once.. 
tired.gif
roll.gif
 She makes me lay on my back rides me for all of 30 seconds. It was that fast. She gets up, wipes herself and throw her clothes back on. She says, "Dont tell anyone". I tell her I wont. I throw on my clothes, grab the cds and bbq sauce and acted like nothing ever happened. Til this day no one knows that story lmao....

Prematurely blasted the baby batter all over her black leggings that were pulled down halfway. She proceeds to tell all her friends who were downstairs
embarassed.gif

My best friend was getting it in with his girl the next room over. I was 17 he was 15 back in 2002. We exchanged finger sniffs afterwards.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
.....finger sniffs

Last edited:
Going into my Junior year of HS. We were at a house party and she played travel softball and had a tourney the next day so we didn't drink or 
pimp.gif
 but it was all good. We went in the kitchen a little and started making out then I got my hands in the pants and it was a wrap from there 
glasses.gif
. We started going around the house looking for empty places to get it in but people were everywhere so we decided to just wait till people went to sleep. We ended up moving the dining room table to the side and set a bunch of blankets and pillows in the dining room and settled there while everybody else was in the living room/scattered around the house. By this time it was like 3am and we were making out and I got her pants off and my fingers all in the guts and her hands on da nutz and then people came in the kitchen to make food and threw everything off smh we ended up chilling with them for like an hour and a half and then they left and we resumed. After like 5 minutes I was like "Wanna have sex?" and she said "I've been waiting for you to put it in" 
mean.gif
 at me for asking and not making the move. I ended up trying to put it in and didn't know what I was fully doing so she had to put the O'long Johnson in the hole and then I proceeded to put some strokes in 
pimp.gif
 I went for like 3 minutes but was hesitant to bust so I pulled out and called it a day before I even got mine. She ended up topping me off and we went to sleep 
laugh.gif
 I woke up the next day with her nowhere to be seen cause she left for her tournament and to a living room full of yambz I didn't know and a few of my boys. I got mesmerized over the yambz so I started dating her and smashed whenever we hung out but we only dated for 3 1/2 weeks 
laugh.gif

lost it in 2008 to my high school boyfriend when i was 16. he was 18. we were each others' first loves & we lost it to each other. he and i went to the same high school but he graduated that year. i drove to his house and we cuddled in his room... then it happened, with lots of hugs and kisses in play. i was so paranoid because his mom came home while we were at it :smh: :lol: that was the first time i met her too. then while we were baking cookies, we did it twice more in his room, all while his mom was at home. :smh: :lol: we were dumb teenagers.

Last edited:
was back in 09. i was 18

went over to my girls house. we were going to a party. she invites me in. we make out on her bed and im finger poppin her. she tells me to put it in.

im like nah i dont got no condoms. she tells me she dont care. just the tip. in and out. im asked if there was a corner store nearby, i could run and get some really fast

she said no. so i thought with my cawk head and just put it in. :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin that raw feel

that "in and out" turned into an hour and a half session :pimp:

was back in 09. i was 18

went over to my girls house. we were going to a party. she invites me in. we make out on her bed and im finger poppin her. she tells me to put it in.

im like nah i dont got no condoms. she tells me she dont care. just the tip. in and out. im asked if there was a corner store nearby, i could run and get some really fast

she said no. so i thought with my cawk head and just put it in. :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin that raw feel

that "in and out" turned into an hour and a half session :pimp:

hour and a half session...

your first time...

raw dog...

camron.gif

was back in 09. i was 18

she said no. so i thought with my cawk head and just put it in.
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin that raw feel

that "in and out" turned into an hour and a half session
pimp.gif

I lasted 40 mins my first time :lol:
Granted wed been together 2 years and done so much before actually going in.

Im proud to say that I lost it to someone I truly care about.

Last edited:
i know it sounds like duck tales but very srs

respect the srs tag

honestly that girl never made me bust a nut and we went out for 3 months

Lost my v card at 15 due to the peer pressure of being the last virgin in my clique. Nothing special just a local skeez who rode her bike to my house. I smashed two times with no idea what I was doing. Word got out and shorty was salty because she did not want to look like a ***. I was salty cuz shorty stole my Karate Orange Belt and I never saw her again.

Can't wait till the "I was 12-14 yr old" stories show up :lol:

well you remember that other thread.

by 13 some of these casanova NTers have had like 6 years experience and a dozen bodies under their belts already :lol:

i lost mine to a 6 who really liked me. it wasn't awkward, but it definitely wasnt good. thats all you guys get
Word :lol:
Dudes was fingering girls in pre-k and getting it cracking in 1st grade

14....summer before high school...
Jersey, my cousin and her friend had a bday party for their 17th. Friend grabbed my butt, chased her upstairs, started hooking up.

WIO...it was a good 6 mins

Walked 2 hours to a jumps house she turned me out best 7 minites of my life. The only time I raw dawged

I dont count it, but in kindergarten, me and this ugly A!! girl Stephanie (i moved back in 4th grade and see her... was ugly as sin) but i licked her P in the playground tube...2 older brothers man, i was corrupted young.

but 2 days before i started highschool so i guess i was 14, i walked up to my gf's house. layin in her bed before she went to swim practice watchin Tarzan...anyway, smashed for prolly 3-5 mins...had a condom in my damn wallet too smh...but busted inside her...fast forward some months, i break up with her and she claiming pregnancy.

Thankfully she either lost it or never was...

what up Cassandra?.

It was awkward b. We were both virgins but I had a bit more experience with everything else.

Really wasn't that great since I couldn't go ham. She was saying it hurt and to not go all the way. Didn't stop me though.

Back
Top Bottom