story time... ****olding is real... this is too big for TAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh.. I remember I was watching one of those ****old vids and the black dude was about to give the wife a facial, then all of a sudden the husband (who was in the corner jerking off) runs over, grabs dudes D and starts sucking out the nut.. :x :x :x fap session ruined

My first thought was "How did dude not punch him in the face for that BS".. but you figure he probably agreed to all that funky **** beforehand

No hate to anyone's lifestyle but there are ALL types of people out there man

WHAAAAAAAAAAT :x :rofl:

Its funny you say that because when we used to run the chicks, we called it bonding lol. _ would be with a potential runner and be like "You tryna bond with this *****?" Lol just on some funny ****.

Yall _s really tripping though, first time in my life i ever heard running a girl be frowned upon. I get it though because everybody cant do that, take a certain amount of control to get a chick to **** or suck yiu and ya homeboy...idk what it is but i got it.

On a sidenote, you never had good head if you haven't been sucked while the girl is getting her guts pounded out, they go soooooooo much harder with something in em.
tumblr_motictQY171rcy99do1_250.gif

tumblr_mfei6zeJl41rds0r4o1_400.gif

But I can't knock your honesty on this subject
qRc34.gif

Last edited:
Sounds fun but I wouldn't do it. I'm not black, but the underlying thing here is that the husband (white dude) is getting off seeing his wife get the D. The thing that turns him on is the underlying racism. I've seen an interview with a few people who participate and basically the white couple see black men as subhuman. Meaning, beneath them, not as intelligent as white people, lower IQ, and purely sex objects. 

Now you may say "whatever, I'm gonna get some P and tear it up yadda yadda" but at the end of the day you are just playing a role in some white dudes wacked out fantasy, a role in which in his mind you are inferior as a human being. 

Last edited:

Sounds fun but I wouldn't do it. I'm not black, but the underlying thing here is that the husband (white dude) is getting off seeing his wife get the D. The thing that turns him on is the underlying racism. I've seen an interview with a few people who participate and basically the white couple see black men as subhuman. Meaning, beneath them, not as intelligent as white people, lower IQ, and purely sex objects. 

Now you may say "whatever, I'm gonna get some P and tear it up yadda yadda" but at the end of the day you are just playing a role in some white dudes wacked out fantasy, a role in which in his mind you are inferior as a human being. 
Wow. If that's the case then that really is a wacked out fantasy. Link to interview?

Regardless of race, I would never be able to watch another man have sex with my wife. There has to be underlying racism, homosexuality, or something because that is just not normal behavior. It makes for a good story but I think OP would be smart not to participate in this anymore.

I thought running trains with your boys was the norm? :lol:
Ive done a few back in the day. There was one MAJOR mistake that was made. I will never forget it :x
All I have to say is be careful

Im a DJ? since when?

Go buss a nut on ya homie back cuzz

Lol idk what you consider yourself, you come off as a weak ***** to me though, you been that since you been in forum 16 acting like you broke Flocka career. Why bust ony dawg back when i can bust on yo ***** face and send her back to you?

Im a DJ? since when?

Go buss a nut on ya homie back cuzz

Lol idk what you consider yourself, you come off as a weak ***** to me though, you been that since you been in forum 16 acting like you broke Flocka career. Why bust ony dawg back when i can bust on yo ***** face and send her back to you?

Nah ya ****** gay bussin off ya man's vibrations
>D u sound dumb as hell. This coming from u? A known crew hopper/**** sucker on nt,

>D u sound dumb as hell. This coming from u? A known crew hopper/**** sucker on nt,

:lol: crew hopper? what crew you know me from?

you the one sharing secretions wit ya mans amateur fluffer *** boy you the crew hopper

:lol: crew hopper? what crew you know me from?

you the one sharing secretions wit ya mans amateur fluffer *** boy you the crew hopper
u a **** sucker homeboy. The same ***** that was talkin down on them gbe ******, then one of em threw ya people a assist now u **** wit em :\ **** SUCKIN. And im gay cuz me n my ****** ran some *******? U sound stupid as ****, go to the music forum and **** suck some more local atl rappers then throw shade when they blow up

View media item 535895View media item 422961View media item 115021

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom