story time... ****olding is real... this is too big for TAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll shoulda got her one at a time. While one's getting it in the others can be stealing **** from the house because they obviously occupied by the wife getting tossed. It's a win-win if you go one at a time

:nerd:

Last edited:
"Money and blood don't mix like two ***** and no *****, find yoself in serious ****" Notorious B.I.G., in dudes case, there was a very willing chick

Well I already knew the ****old lifestyle was real

:rofl: @ that story though. Y'all should've just did a train, dude would've been fine if y'all were more comfortable with that. I know I've explained train etiquette on here too many times for y'all to forget.

Cool story :smokin

Only in America..
You would think that but it gets wilder in Asia.

Plus who knows what them Saudi princes are willing to pay for.

Man, a lot of the stories that I come across on here seem extremely far-fetched.  "Yeah, I call my wife turbo.  She just loves to get the D from young black dudes.  She never gets tired."   
laugh.gif

Who talks like that?

w

My grumpy *** would've hit old dude with the "aye man, could you go ahead and jack off in the other room while I smash your wife, because that **** is distracting" and it would've been a one **** out at a time rule and no lollygagging and goosenecking trying to see my pipe either.

Matter of fact, my homies would've been in the other room with Goldberg waiting for their turn. The only time I trained a broad was the last time that I ever would. It's just OD nasty, even when you go first, which I did. Wonder what ever happened to homie that ate the box after we all rammed her. I made sure his name was ****** up on the street cus dude was weird. :x

Train never appealed to me. I turned homies down back in the day think they was low key mad at me.

Man, a lot of the stories that I come across on here seem extremely far-fetched.  "Yeah, I call my wife turbo.  She just loves to get the D from young black dudes.  She never gets tired."  
laugh.gif

Who talks like that?
w
Come on famb... I never seen your name...

But I like to think I've built up dinner credibility on here through screenshots, pictures, etc...

I never get on here and exaggerate or lie cuz that's super weak...

But I a few cats will vouch for me that I legitimately do what I say, and have no problems posting evidence to back it up...

Just don't have none. :frown:

Did she have the tattoo? :nerd:
I was looking for it but didn't find it.

She had a tattoo on her butt cheek that looked like a shield and a sword... :/

Lots of people are saying I would have gotten bodied. :lol:

In pretty sure if I'm ever in that situation again, I would pass... But that stuff doesn't happen very often...

It's like a chick wanting to give up the yambs within 15 o of meeting you in the parking lot...

I felt like it was something that I just wanted try....

I tried it... Now I'm good.

If you go through life not taking chances and being super cautious (maybe not to an extreme like this) then you're missing out on a ton of wild and awesome experiences.

holy lmaaaoooooooo oh my lord rick what you doin 
roll.gif
 goldberg asks you back to his place to bone his wife and you bring da homies witcha?!  
roll.gif
then you don't even just succumb to the experience??!!  hilarious.  at least you have a great story doe 

That's mad funny yo! But I personally couldn't walk in to a room with my homies and whip my meat out in front of them like its 100. Ima be weirded out by the whole scene b. having existential problems and **** b. add some random dude beating his meat in the same room as me and I'll probably vomit my heart out. Dats nasty.

In4 why you so insecure?
Inb4why u no want to c ur compadres meat
Inb4 you don't make eye contact.

I believe the story.

That's wild man, It was a big risk too.

I've done similar things and after I'm not so sure if it was a smart risk to take :lol:

But sometimes you gotta say eff it and live some life.

my boys were super paranoid b/c they thought we were about to get robbed. i made sure that we left valuables in the car, parked down the street, and told a couple other homeys to call and check on us in an hour, and if we didnt asnwer, come to the address.

What was the explanation given to your homies? :rofl:

I'm probably gonna get reported but white folks born before 1970 are weird as heck.

:rofl: This had me rollin and I'm white. It's a strange fetish that's for sure. I think it's a lot more common than we're lead to believe. People do crazy **** when they get old.

Where are your morals?

I mean at some point you gotta be like man this **** too crazy ima pass

Too many cons not enough pros

:lol: Can someone please tell me what is the appeal to having sex in front of other naked men

And OP if you were gonna do this you shouldn't have done it for free. C'mon fam. You basically lowered yourself to the level of an animal for these people's entertainment. :smh:

I like yambs as much as the next guy, but at a certain point a man's gotta have a code.

Nah. This is the type of **** you do just for the story, to say you did it, on some Tucker Max ****.

That said, I don't know if I'd be able to go through with it once it came time to put up or shut up, but I give OP props for going through with it. It's F'ing hilarious! Good work OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom