Story Time with NT vol. Carmen's story

Add to the story. No more than 5 senstences. Edit your post if need be, to continue story from previous post point. Lets make this interesting.....

Carmen, tired of the mundane clubbing her friends had been engulfed in, decided tonight would be different. With her roomate away for the next few weeks visiting family, she'd finally have some time alone. Maybe she could gather her thoughts together, which could maybe even lead to getting her life together. As she smiled at the thought, her phone buzzed with text messages from her abandoned friends. She motioned to grab her phone off the kitchen counter but was suddenly interrupted by a loud knock at the door...

Carmen, tired of the mundane clubbing her friends had been engulfed in, decided tonight would be different. With her roomate away for the next few weeks visiting family, she'd finally have some time alone. Maybe she could gather her thoughts together, which could maybe even lead to getting her life together. As she smiled at the thought, her phone buzzed with text messages from her abandoned friends. She motioned to grab her phone off the kitchen counter but was suddenly interrupted by a loud knock at the door...

...She walked over to the door, flipped on the porch light, and looked through the peephole and Carmen saw a hooded figure with a domino mask on. The hooded figure says "Carmen baby, I got ya package!". Carmen, shocked, confused, and scared yells back "Who the **** are you!? How you know my name!? And I don't want ya package!". The hooded figure quickly replies "Baby girl don't you remember all my dirty mackin? Open the doh', I'm ready to go, you know my **** game aint slackin'!". Carmen yells back "NO! JUST GO" and the man in the hood kicks in the door and says "LETS GET IT CRACKIN CRACKIN CRACKIN"........

C'mon lets get it

77214f23e13617b7de1df3c2eb637288--beards-black-men.jpg

Thought this thread was about Nas’s babymother initially lol.

Big Nas fan but Superugly was a brutal song.

...She walked over to the door, flipped on the porch light, and looked through the peephole and Carmen saw a hooded figure with a domino mask on. The hooded figure says "Carmen baby, I got ya package!". Carmen, shocked, confused, and scared yells back "Who the **** are you!? How you know my name!? And I don't want ya package!". The hooded figure quickly replies "Baby girl don't you remember all my dirty mackin? Open the doh', I'm ready to go, you know my **** game aint slackin'!". Carmen yells back "NO! JUST GO" and the man in the hood kicks in the door and says "LETS GET IT CRACKIN CRACKIN CRACKIN"........

Carmen opens up her coat closet, grabs a 12' gauge and blasts Mr. Crackin into next week. While waiting for police to arrive, she makes herself a bologna and apple sandwich and a glass of Tequila. Suddenly, she hears one of her kids crying in the bedroom. The kid comes out of the room with a playstation controller asking if mama wants to play NBA 2K18, she has been begging for that rematch all week long.

5 sentences?

Carmen answered the door only to find that no one was there. Glancing down she noticed a strange package with no addresses or markings, only a note that read “open me”. Apprehensive, she picked the box up and took it inside gently shaking it while holding it up to her ear. After minutes of racking her brain trying to think about who or where this package might have came from she finally mustered up the nerve to open it. Inside was a loud pack with 5 backwoods and a grinder.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :wink:
You're suppose to follow the continued story of the previous post.

Try again.

Carmen opens up her coat closet, grabs a 12' gauge and blasts Mr. Crackin into next week. While waiting for police to arrive, she makes herself a bologna and apple sandwich and a glass of Tequila. Suddenly, she hears one of her kids crying in the bedroom. The kid comes out of the room with a playstation controller asking if mama wants to play NBA 2K18, she has been begging for that rematch all week long.
The end

Carmen selects The Warriors and El Nino selects the Raptors.
Carmen laughed as she has never seen anyone actually select the Raptors.
El Nino was down 20 at the half and ended up winning by 7.
Carmen got mad and said, "Play me for some $" and El Nino was like, "Nah, I have nothing to prove. I won already."
Carmen got mad and wanted to fight El Nino

Carmen selects The Warriors and El Nino selects the Raptors.
Carmen laughed as she has never seen anyone actually select the Raptors.
El Nino was down 20 at the half and ended up winning by 7.
Carmen got mad and said, "Play me for some $" and El Nino was like, "Nah, I have nothing to prove. I won already."
Carmen got mad and wanted to fight El Nino

Raps :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom