STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

Suge got "tough" later on in life. My fam went to Lynwood High with him. They were shocked to see how he "changed." The MOB is actually right by the old Lynwood high school. My unc still talk about Suge. Haha
Yea he was a athlete in High School once he got to Vegas he turned into a monster...

Oh word? Learn something new every day. All the documentation says "affiliated".

I'm not sure about that because back when NWA came out, nobody knew what the hell Compton was but we knew what LA was because of Ice T.
Hollywood Term for Gang Member 

tumblr_lzvs26d0tD1qknhfso1_250.gif

and on the schoolly d/ice-t coming first....they did...

...also...if yall have ever seen Wild Style...isn't it Double Trouble who come out dressed as 1920's style gangsters with Tommy Guns and such? that's 1982/3

Last edited:
It'll be dope if this movie starts an era of hip-hop biopics that come out every few years like the Marvel Movies. Soooo many of our stories could should be told on film. I'll be the first one in line to see a movie about the 2 Live Crew and Miami in the 80's or even a movie about the early days of hip hop in the Bronx.

This movie looks like a glorified documentary,not sure if want.

Its $10. Nobody asking you to buy a car or anything. Plus it's a biopic, cinematography, hollywood.... everythings intensified. You saw it, they got ur $, get over it.

stihl stihl catching up on this thread and we got pages of you being sour. How bout you write your rendition since you were there and know so much. Saying ish like you were the 6th member :lol:

Dnt make me call Dr.Dre on y'all.

Last edited:
and on the schoolly d/ice-t coming first....they did...

...also...if yall have ever seen Wild Style...isn't it Double Trouble who come out dressed as 1920's style gangsters with Tommy Guns and such? that's 1982/3
Yeah I have Wild Style but I don't remember that scene. But everything came out of NYC first. EVERYTHING!

Its $10. Nobody asking you to buy a car or anything. Plus it's a biopic, cinematography, hollywood.... everythings intensified. You saw it, they got ur $, get over it.

@stihlcatching up on this thread and we got pages of you being sour. How bout you write your rendition since you were there and know so much. Saying ish like you were the 6th member
laugh.gif

Just speaking the truth my man. Let's just call a spade a spade. This is Hip Hop history and any fan of Hip Hop should say something about it.

Last edited:

some of you need to watch this interview.

also, cube never said he was a gang banger...

funny how ice cube pretends to not know what charlemagne was talking about with dr. dre dressing up like a transvestite from rocky horror while in the wreckin crew...
...he even makes fun of charlemagne for it - and everyone in the room has a good laugh
...come on brah - eazy even made note of all that in that diss track...and you were there at the time as well!

even cube can't help but revise the history - that settles it - i ain't gonna see this crap

Whats with yall? Of course he aint gonna mention that. Why would he. Thats causing uneeded drama. They there to promote the movie, while Charlemagne always there to cause drama and poke fun.

You want ice cube to say, "Yeah he looked like an idiot. He wore lipstick and eyeliner. Dude was a ****** man. ....:stoneface:

Im not going to see the movie cuz he wouldnt clown Dre... :stoneface:

Meanwhile they have a scene about it in the movie. They address it. Ya happy?

double trouble at the start

side note - at around 3:30 starts one of the best scenes in film history imo...Rammellzee with a shotgun

Last edited:

[@=/u/149378/stihl]@stihl[/@]catching up on this thread and we got pages of you being sour. How bout you write your rendition since you were there and know so much. Saying ish like you were the 6th member :lol:

Just speaking the truth my man. Let's just call a spade a spade. This is Hip Hop history and any fan of Hip Hop should say something about it.

And you did for just about every page. You hate it, it has inaccuracies get it.

Ice Cube soft... sure hes harder than u, but yeah he soft and lives in the good part of Compton... aint seen a good part, but ok u know you the 6th member so ima take ur word

everybody in here hating on Dre for not mentioning the Dee Barnes incident in the movie

did it ever occur to yall that the original movie was 3 hours long maybe it will be in the directors cut

did it ever occur to yall that he probably would have to get the "ok" from Dee Barnes camp to portray her image on screen which would probably come at a cost im sure

did it ever occure to yall that Dre could care less about the Dee Barnes incident that yall assume he tries to sweep under the rug when him and Em make fun of the incident in one of Em's biggest songs on one of hip hops biggest albums?

and then we got guys in here questioning is Dre a gangster or is Cube a gangster.... They talked about their surroundings just like Kendrick is currently doing. They gave reality rap and (white) america painted it a bad image of gangster rap

and like Kendricks pop said real or gangster isnt banging or killing. REAL and GANGSTER is taking care of you family and being yo own boss and doing what you want to not what you told

Last edited:

Ice Cube soft... sure hes harder than u, but yeah he soft and lives in the good part of Compton... aint seen a good part, but ok u know you the 6th member so ima take ur word
You're just a Stan. Whatever I've said, if it's BS, refute it with evidence. Until then, don't speak to me.

You're just a Stan. Whatever I've said, if it's BS, refute it with evidence. Until then, don't speak to me.

Just a person who caught the movie. Dont even like westcoast rap. More of a Nas, Jayz type of guy.

So, no. I'm not a stan. You just mad.

Back
Top Bottom