Strange/Random things ur girl does/did, vol. He was starin at me + Socks Appreciation

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Your GF is attractive, nice.

My girl hates the sound of Velcro. Also, she can't sleep with anything on her feet, including the covers. Therefore, she hates when I sleep in socks at her place, I think it's hilarious.
sleeping in socks???????

I sleep in my socks. I can't stand being barefoot.
I don't see how people do it, walking around the house barefoot. Put on some slides or house shoes sheesh

My girl hates the sound of Velcro. Also, she can't sleep with anything on her feet, including the covers. Therefore, she hates when I sleep in socks at her place, I think it's hilarious.
sleeping in socks???????

It's for her own good, my feet are ugly as sin.

sleeping in socks???????

I haaaate sleeping in socks. Worst feeling ever. But I can't have my feet out from under the covers when I sleep. Always feel likesomeone's gonna grab 'em.

i feel trapped if i fall asleep in socks...i can't do it...its like someone is holding my whole body down and i can't move...all cuz of socks...

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

RIP OP

laugh.gif
homie thinks its funny til she hacks his face up like that

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Fair enough w/ the pic requests. Only pic yall gettin

And it'll remain up for the next 4 replies

before the edit
A for execution. WELL DONE SIR
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Check it, I CAN'T sleep uncovered. On cold nights, I bundle up. On warm ones, I blanket. On hot ones, I suffer restlessly as I fling the covers onand off all night because I instinctivly feel a need to hide when I feel vulnerable,

which ain't have **%+ to do with **%+
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Check it, I CAN'T sleep uncovered. On cold nights, I bundle up. On warm ones, I blanket. On hot ones, I suffer restlessly as I fling the covers on and off all night because I instinctivly feel a need to hide when I feel vulnerable,

which ain't have **%+ to do with **%+
smh.gif
I'm the same way, itll be @#$@%@ 90 degrees and I still need to be fully covered when I sleep. otherwise i just feel vulnerable as @#%$ allhuddled up by myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

sleeping in socks???????

I don't see how people do it, walking around the house barefoot. Put on some slides or house shoes sheesh

But why? If your house is clean there isn't a reason not to be barefoot. Hell I wear shoes a good 12 hours or more of the day. As soon as I'm homethey've got to come off. I do have slippers though
pimp.gif

My ex had this %++*+@ up thing where he had to cover all mirrors in the bedroom. He claimed feng shui, but it secretly %++*+@ me off big time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I sleep and even sex in socks all the time
grin.gif

this is now a socks appreciation thread
pimp.gif
clearly it has
laugh.gif
We talkin bout what we do and don't do in socks and why. Next we gon be talkin bout ankle socks>>>>>>>>
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i feel trapped if i fall asleep in socks...i can't do it...its like someone is holding my whole body down and i can't move...all cuz of socks...

QFT
but i dont see how ppl walk around barefoot, though. i have to have house slippers or somethin

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

QFT
but i dont see how ppl walk around barefoot, though. i have to have house slippers or somethin

Pics?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

sleeping in socks???????

I haaaate sleeping in socks. Worst feeling ever. But I can't have my feet out from under the covers when I sleep. Always feel like someone's gonna grab 'em.

roll.gif
when i was a youngin', my grandma used to tell me "if you lie,the devils gonna tickle your feet when you sleep".
roll.gif

til' this day, i can't have my feet hanging out when i sleep.

my girl stays barefoot year round. i cant do it in the winter.

shes nuts bro.
she prolly gonna try and scare you on the cool... so watch out for KG face taped to the mirror.

also... ur burnt if you dont wear socks when u walk around.
you ever step on a random twig that got on your carpet somehow?
*$*+ pierced my foot.

For OG topic:
My girl does all kinds of weird stuff. I guess the weirdest one (to me, at least) is that she forces herself not to moan during
devil.gif
. She says it makes herfeel in control. *Kanye Shrug.*

For Sock Appreciation:
Black socks, year round.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

shes nuts bro.
she prolly gonna try and scare you on the cool... so watch out for KG face taped to the mirror.

*$*+ pierced my foot.
Nah, she threw the face in the trash and purposely poured stuff on it so that I wouldn't go and grab it
laugh.gif
I def was gon tape it to somethinin the mornin when she got up.
laugh.gif

shes nuts bro.

*$*+ pierced my foot.
Nah, she threw the face in the trash and purposely poured stuff on it so that I wouldn't go and grab it
laugh.gif
I def was gon tape it to somethin in the mornin when she got up.
laugh.gif
if you really wanna be a funny dude.... go buy 5 more boxes... cut out all the faces and tape them every where. but dont let her know u evenbought the cereal. and act like you dont even see the faces. lol. one in the shower. one in the fridge. one in her purse... awww man... this has epicpotential.

shes nuts bro.

*$*+ pierced my foot.
laugh.gif
I def was gon tape it to somethin in the mornin when she got up.
laugh.gif
if you really wanna be a funny dude.... go buy 5 more boxes... cut out all the faces and tape them every where. but dont let her know u even bought the cereal. and act like you dont even see the faces. lol. one in the shower. one in the fridge. one in her purse... awww man... this has epic potential.
I actually thought about buyin more boxes but I figured it'd be cheaper to find the pics of the boxes online and print em out. I aint trynahave to eat 5 more boxes of the same cereal
laugh.gif

I hate my girl's eating habits...she eats things w/her hands that she can use a knife + fork...
Annoys the hell outta me...

thinkin about it some more, my girl watches cartoons just as much as my kids, if not more. i don't mind, i guess its better than some crazy pr0n addiction.

Back
Top Bottom